
just what I wore to college today, and probably the exhibition tonight
also, thanks to everyone for the new blog support,
I appreciate it so much and your all really lovely
I know Iv been pathetic with my short posts lately, all I can say is
so much work + extreme laziness is not a good combo
have a wonderful weekend x





love it amy. short posts are better than no posts :)
ReplyDeletei love the knit!
ReplyDeletei like short posts, there's no need to make extreme long posts. your blog is great :)
the knit dress is so lovely! Why do you have so many amazing clothes haha *-*
ReplyDeleteYour look is so cute :) Waouhh
ReplyDeleteI love it !
that dress is so cute! looks very cozy and cute. good luck with your new blog! i know the feeling, i'm so lazy with my posts sometimes :)
ReplyDeleteBeneath the Glass
So cute! :)
ReplyDeletelove this outfit!(:
ReplyDeletelove the dress !
ReplyDelete