dress: Dahlia             shoes: Romwe               bag: Vintage               necklace: Cake League

Today was the first day waking up in my new little wonderful home :)
I woke up to rain and boxes, and each time I look around this place I get all fuzzy- fireplace, loft, garden, YAY
In the time between now and my last outfit posts I have completed my degree, packed up my flat and moved to this 
magical place, relaxed far too much and gone on the great job hunt!I've also met some really nice people lately who 
have been inspiring me a lot. In fact, I think life is just inspiring me right now

I'm also really happy to introduce myself as one of the new Dahlia "girlfriends", this means you can pop over to their 
site and read my ramblings once a month, it also means I get spoilt horribly, YAY!
This Harriet dress arrived this weekend and has already been worn several times (this may be due to all my clothing 
being in boxes, but I put it down to it being the perfect "me" dress)collar, puff sleeves, quirky print (it has little rocking 
horses all over it) & I adore the colour!The booties are also lovely, I was so excited when they arrived but sadly they're 
a little too small, ouch. Brilliant quality though, Romwe surprises me all the time!

Hope everyone's happy and getting in the festive spirit!
AND thank you for the mention Elle!
xx

8 comments:

  1. i LOOOOOVE your sunnies and the necklace. So unique :)

    munichstreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty dress!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute.

    so pretty


    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace :)

    xx
    http://midafternoonlush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a wonderful feeling when life starts to open up before you! I'm feeling swamped in my last year of uni at the minute, can't wait for my life to start moving forward again!

    I love your necklace in the pictures as well by the way, gorgeous x

    nakedfaun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit!

    xx,
    jacky


    Follow my photography on:
    www.facebook.com/vifer.photography

    ReplyDelete