Hello lovely people! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday break, I did, it was ridiculously relaxing and I finally have a tan again 
proving I am not actually an albino. Yay! 
I'm not really one to be all "What did you get for Christmas? I got this and this and this.." But I will say that I got the 
most wonderful high waist bikini EVER. IT is fucking perfection. And my Tim Walker book, I am a very happy girl

This pic was taken on a walk around our neighborhood, these knit shorts actually scare me. I don't know why, 
I've always wanted a pair and then I got them & just honestly don't know if can pull them off. Lame. But I do 
like how they look here to be honest so maybe this will mark the end of my fear of knit shorts! 

It might not just be them though, and I actually have been wanting to bring up the subject of how LB & all the 
hundreds of "successful" blogs out there can kill the ego. It's not a topic for today as today is a lazy day and I plan on 
closing this laptop and watching a movie, but someday, because lately I've felt really ugly in almost anything I put on, 
I didn't even want to upload these pictures for goodness sake! And I am definitely not blaming it just on the internet, 
but feel like it just has to have something to do with the amount of fashion blogging I look at, you tend to never 
feel good enough after a while. Sigh. Anyways, at least I'v acknowledged that this is really stupid so hopefully I'll 
get over it. Sorry about the moaning.Anyone else feel like this ever?

Ps. Found and saved this sweet little guy from 2 fat, hilarious pugs. Almost stole him for a friend for Basil but 
then found his family. Beautiful! I fully embrace the day I become a cat lady!

Have a wonderful weekend x


16 comments:

  1. I found your blog via cookbook, just got to say you have a wonderful style, blog and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing with that outfit, we love your knit shorts!!

    xx. Casla twins

    http://sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, perfect :)
    HOW CUTE IS YOUR CAT. JELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your blog hon and by the way, beautiful cat!!!

    take a look at my blog on www.aboutblackponies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw you really shouldnt think that way..i guess we all have our insecurities but you're lovely so dont worry :)
    I want your necklace!!!

    Ps i'm hosting a giveaway at the moment if you fancy taking a look!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top tucked into those shorts and what an adorable cat!

    http://velvetskulls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shorts, and what an adorable cat !

    About the blogs, just do your thing and don't worry too much about the competition and the fact that there are many blogs out there. Thats what is so awesome about fashion blogs, we have so many people to be inspired by, but some blogs just catch our eye. Ego's sometimes get the best of us. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely!
    I feel the same way, basically every day. I try so hard to take photos that are on the same standard as those blogs, but I just can't afford the name brands and the high quality cameras that they can. *sigh*
    But you do very well on Lookbook, so I don't think you should feel that way :)

    Kisses
    Xoxo

    http://ninasclosetsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do feel the same way sometimes, I don't look at other blogs too much at that time and think about why I started blogging and what I love the most about my blog and try to be creative as possible. I think everyone has those moments ^^

    Love the knitted shorts, they look real cute!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING BLOG! LOVE YOUR STYLE!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! I think you can definitely pull off those shorts, but I understand what you are saying. Sometimes the opposite happens to me, I think I have this fab outfit, post it online, and then get little to no response. Whatever part of the reason for blogging is to try new things. :)
    -Cass
    darlingnomad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want to say that I loved your blog! You are so creative and this outfit is absolutely amazing!!
    Love everything about it, I'm totally going to be your newest follower, hope you can stop by mine and follow me too (if you like what you see of course).

    Thanks so much!!
    http://atfashionsmercy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww, caaaaaat! <3 well yes. having said that, the outfit is gorgeous and looks awesome on you, really! but I know what you mean.. looking at all these beautiful people can make you really self conscious, I feel exactly the same way. it's not just the internet, my sister for example is skinnier, taller, prettier (well that's what I think at least) than me, plus she looks super-gorgeous in really EVERY photo and I.. just don't. this really sucks.
    whatever, you look stunning and I love your neklace, by the way! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete