Little update, busy busy busy!
Was selected as one of the countries Emerging Creatives for the Design Indaba so there's lot's to get done in not that much time, 
so happy, relieved, & thankful that all the work is paying off. And excited, oh yes.
Planning on about 4 shoots before the end of Feb, which is when it starts, goodness.
Also, take a look at this shirt, stolen from Jedd, used in my latest shoot here :)

Hope everyone is happy, and have a wonderful weekend! x

12 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, especially the shirt. Where can you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look and great photos! I like your blog!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shirt it's so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congratulations! Best of look getting everything sorted :) and that shirt is amazing, love it x

    nakedfaun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is sooooo Hong Kong, you should come visit some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing shirt and congrats with the selection!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are one of the first people I see that actually look good with a beanie!

    x L.

    http://snakeskinjacket.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete