leather skirt: Silver Spoon
leather collar: Silver Spoon
booties: Matisse
bag: thrifted

I was gifted the best booties on the planet by the best human on the planet. Win!
Oh and I just got twitter, I'm rather useless still but if you'd like to be lovely & follow me you can do so here



11 comments:

  1. wow, i'm in awe, stunning look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So romantic! this look is beyond pretty!!

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
    I`m a follower now.
    xx
    Stefany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and really love it. I really enjoy finding new fashio blogs and i love your style and outfit posts.

    I am now following :)

    UK Style Blogger
    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute :) Just found your blog, excited to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blouse Aims!! Nice post hope your well xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i´m your follower rigth now
    you've got a lovely and cute style♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a lovely blog! I'm totally a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is adorable, i love every part of it, especially the booties and collar!

    ReplyDelete