It's my birthdaYAY
I am so buggered right now, got back from the Indaba madness last night and still have not fully recovered! 
What an wonderful and inspiring trip, Cape Town you were too good! So happy with all the contacts & friends made, 
as well as all the visual inspiration I got to see during the Indaba experience.. 
came home with so many new ideas to start working on :)

Today was spent catching up on sleep, painting walls and then getting spoilt with loads of sushi.. omnomnom
Bought a few lovely pieces of art for my little house as well, I'l take some pics of everything soon! x

Top: Cotton On/ Shorts: Motel Rocks/ Collar: Romwe/ Necklace: A bird named frank/ Belt: Silver Spoon
Boots: Matisse/ Bag: Thrifted

5 comments:

  1. Feliz cumpleaños! hermoso outfit para un dia tan especial! Bello short!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the simplicity of that necklace, great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I LOVE your style and blog!!

    sherri

    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous! I'm a new follower :)

    xo

    Ashley

    http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete