shirt: Sheinside/ skirt: Romwe/ shoes: Sheinside

these were taken yesterday afternoon while I was fighting a food coma after a brunch of waffles and smoothies/milkshakes
How is everyone?? I havent had much to post about lately, all of my clothing seem so boring and Iv been indoors alot due to wintery weather 
and editing, so haven't had that many reasons to dress nice.. I did have a beatiful shoot on Saturday,
my lovely friend Jessie was the model and we drove out to this beautiful beach just outside of my city.. 
I'm not done with these pics yet but I wanted to include some and hear your thoughts :)
She actually dyed her hair purple when we got home from the shoot and ressurected my desire for lilac hair!! Ahhhh I want it!!


19 comments:

  1. Very beautiful shoes and sunnies!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so gorgeous!!!!

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look. love the shoes & skirt!! <3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love your post editing so much!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pictures! cant wait for more photos of the shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stumbled upon your blog while browsing the Dahlia site, and I'm so glad I did. Everything is simply magical, and this post is no exception!

    http://grandpa-sweaters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amei o look, sua saia é linda!!

    www.amandaedanivilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't believe I just discovered your blog! It's so lovely and youre absolutely lovely as well! I'm in love with your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. God! Love your style!
    I follow u :3
    Cheers from Peru.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely lovely blog and style!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Your blog is simply amazing! I already lov it!
    You got a new follower ;)

    http://valeriemaries.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so wonderful! :)
    You have a new reader.

    a-to-the-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow i love your Outfit and the Pictures from your Friend are amazing, especially the last one - it is so beautiful.

    I love your blog - follow you now :)

    Lg Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love the sunglasses! So quirky, and maybe a little Andy Warhol in a way?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sunglasses are pretty cool, where did you get them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have beautiful pictures and you are really cute !

    I think I'm going to follow you...<3

    You are welcome on my blog
    http://the4hundredbeats.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete