Sonic Youth: Beginning Boutique Lookbook

 Beginning Boutique totally killing it again! 
Their new lookbook, Sonic Youth, feels so bad ass and carefree and basically just completely rad. Looking at images like this gets me 
excited for summery days, uber high waist shorts, tee's with crazy prints, and a little grunge :) They just got a bunch of new stock with 
loads of Unif and Evil Twin, so I suggest you get your buts over there! Oh, and I think I actually need those shorts in my life. NEED.

Photographed by Ali Mitton

6 comments:

  1. wow! the jacket on the last picture is really amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful! love the jacket, shorts as well model

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Yin Yang set is awesome, I love it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last outfit

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com
    New Post - Helmut Lang

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit!


    check out and follow my blog :))
    http://weirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete