Spring!

lace "Free People style" dress c/o: Romwe / boots c/o: Beginning Boutique / turquoise pendant: Sass Diva 

Spring is here!! Flowers and me, we kinda like each other :)
The past few days went like this: 2 days sick in bed, a brilliant market, learnt some things about some people, a day of driving, a night spent 
with good friends, and too much good food. All I want to do is chill tonight and cuddle Jedd, tomorrow is going to be spent with 3 wonderful 
friends I spend far too little time with, picnicking in the park with cupcakes and wine and this lovely spring sun xx

26 comments:

  1. so beautiful!!!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your spring! your dress is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Photos! I almost can feel the smell of spring and flowers! And your dress is adorable!

    FashionTigretto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty, I'm loving the photos. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Love the boots and necklace

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww you look lovely! wonderful pictures! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is amazing, and I love the dress! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're looking so gorgeous. The necklaces are so lovely. I really adore your haircut. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome dress and necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW you look really beautiful:) Your dress is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty and relaxing photos :)


    visit and follow my blog thru GC! thankies! :)
    weirdperfectionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want the first photo in this post framed on my wall. it is stunning!! love your blog my dear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a stunning dress.

    XO
    Megan
    www.anotherdaytodressup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. spring looks good on you. enjoy it! i really love the fourth photo. you look quite happy.

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so jealous its turning into spring there... just starting to get cold here now burrrrrrrr nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't help myself to not to following you...so cute!!>,< hehe

    loves,
    saphira

    saphira-t


    ReplyDelete
  17. oh you look so smily and beautiful
    lovely sun, and have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. These photo's are so breathtaking! Loving the artistic touch, they're so soft too
    Such a pretty dress! And hope you'll get better soon :)
    Maya
    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dress is totally my style! You have an amazing style, it's so individual! — Yana x

    ReplyDelete