Mr Price: Backpack Love

Behold, dancing bags! When I discovered these two backpacks on the Mr Price online store I decided that pure admiration and 
desire was simply not enough, and that they needed to be celebrated in some other kind of meaningful way. Thus, a gif! Wooh!
Also, it's late and I'm tired and tend to get excited about bags and stuff.


6 comments:

  1. I love little rucksacks, I think they're cute.
    I especially love them when they're convertible into a type of shopper bag.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the printed one! cuute! :)


    please visit and follow my blog if you like thru gc! thankies! :)
    http://weirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice GIF and they are definitely cute bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this GIF is superfunny,
    I love the right one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one with the aztec pattern is AWESOME ! And this gif is funny as hell :)

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the printed backpack! Would be perfect for uni.

    x Stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete