Evil Twin shorts c/o Beginning Boutique / Backpack c/o Romwe / top & lunar bracelet : Urban Outfitters
I'm heading to a music festival called Rocking the Daisies for a few days with Jedd and some friends on Wednesday & cannot flipping
wait! Super excited to just get away for a bit, camp, chill, party, have some laughs, get a bit scruffy, and listen to some amazing music.
Bloc Party is playing, along with some rad other bands, flip I'm excited, I mean seriously - Bloc Party?! SA's been bringing some pretty
cool acts over lately but I must say this has to be the one I'm the most excited for.
My next post should be a photo diary from the festival x







i love your hair und your style so much!
ReplyDeleteLove ♥
loooove bloc party! aaaand your outfit!
ReplyDeletei love the backpack. enjoy the festival and i can't wait to see the photos.
ReplyDeleteleyla.
love your backpack!
ReplyDeleteXo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
I love those shorts! I just had a look at the online store and found an amazing pair of floral, studded shorts.
ReplyDeletexx
Your hair is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely and festival ready.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous, I wanted to get out to daisies so bad!
ReplyDeleteammm I'm so in love with your shorts! you look amazing! :) xx http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/
ReplyDeletethe backpack is gorgeous.
ReplyDeletehttp://unconventional-morning.blogspot.com
Love your shorts!! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! I love your shirt. Beautiful
ReplyDeleteEsmi from shadesofesmi.blogspot.com
Love those shorts, they look perfect for a music fest getaway! Lovely.
ReplyDeletexo
girlintheyellowdress.com
looking beautiful . love those shorts
ReplyDeleteParfum pas cher
Enjoy the festival!! And great outfit ^^
ReplyDeleteX
love the colors
ReplyDeletehow beautiful! :3
ReplyDeletexoxo