Ghosts That We Knew

dress: Evil Twin

Evening beach walks are becoming a bit of a ritual here, cliche much? Whatevs, it's lovely. Also, it's so much easier tricking my 
boyfriend into taking pictures for me when there's sand and sea involved! Mwuahaha! Poor sweet Jedd.
Oh, and how about this dress? Sheesh!


26 comments:

  1. Love the beach! And the beanie is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh darling, you ve got the most beautiful dip dye hair i've ever seen, adore it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are the prettiest pictures - i just stared at them. gorgeous.

    \\\
    jun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and scenery!
    check out my blog!

    xx,
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful location and you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty pictures and a lovely dress!

    http://lastjerseyipromise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this is just...perfect. Looove this scene so much!

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful in real life too, these pictures barely do it any justice :) Thanks Greta!x

      Delete
  8. Aw, your photos are like a dream. I literally pictured myself on that beach with my own sundress and boyfriend in tow instead of my current loaction in cold and windy Chicago. :( Lovely dress. The print is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, your photos are like a dream. I literally pictured myself on that beach with my own sundress and boyfriend in tow instead of my current loaction in cold and windy Chicago. :( Lovely dress. The print is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very lovely here but I would move to Chicago any day, lucky lady :) x

      Delete
  10. Beautiful images and that dress is lovely!

    www.fashionyourseatbelts.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are beautiful! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Im a new follower but I have already stalked alot of your posts! hehe! These pictures are soo pretty they dont look real! :O I also lovelovelove you header how did you make it?? and your photos in other posts are goreous too!
    Happy New Year! :D
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sofia, that's very sweet :) I made it on Photoshop, glad you like it! :) x

      Delete
  12. Your photos always cease to amaze me, they are so so stunning xx one very stalkerish question haha, do you prefer your beautiful brunette hair to your blonde? Do you miss it at all? I'm thinking of going from blonde to brunette myself but I'm terrified!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha, I way prefer brunette hey, I enjoyed being blonde too but I somehow feel more "natural" now. Definitely be sure about it though because it completely ruins you'r hair to go back to blond from brunette!! xx

      Delete
  13. Just came across your blog and SO glad I did cos it's SOOOOO beautiful!!!! xxxx happy new year xxxx

    http://rainingcakeandcookies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these pictures. So gorgeous

    Z
    New Post: Resort Collections 2k13
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com/2013/01/absolute-favourite-resort-2k13.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love you pictures, they are always so beautiful, i especially love the colors in them, wish i could live in a place like that! And i also like your dress, looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this dress. I really like these photos, too. I just came across your blog and I'm following you now.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete





  17. AH! YOU'RE SO CUTE >.<
    but mostly beautiful.




    hehe, this is my first time on this blog and I must say, I love it!

    You're pictures are phenomenal <3





    Please do check out my blog? :)
    www.tonygum.blogspot.com



    x



    ReplyDelete