top, skirt, & bag c/o Lookbook Store
hat : Woolworths
How pretty is this set? So so lovely, I've moved away from lace recently and have been enjoying casual dressing but I just couldn't pass this
beaut up, as well as the pastel backpack, just in time for Spring too :)
I took these pics in the only dry patch in a rainy morning, and unfortunately it started up again before I could get any better shots of my
boots, but fear not, they'll be making another appearance preeetty soon because basically they are AMAZING
Also, somehow I completely forgot that it was Fancy Pants' second birthday last month! Woah, in some ways I don't know where the
time has gone and in others it feels like I've been blogging for way longer. Anyways, the only reason this little blog is even around is
because nice people like you guys take the time to read it, so thank you so much! I'l be doing a birthday giveaway sometime this
week and it's looking to be a goody, so keep those eyes open.
Oh and one more thing, is anyone else in a glass case of emotion due to the onslaught of amazing nyfw pictures all over instagram? sigh
x













This is really pretty! I love the pastel backpack. I also feel the same way you do because of the NYFW pictures. I do hope I get to go someday!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
Oh, that top and skirt combo is absolutely beautiful! I love the lace details. Congrats on your blog's birthday by the way, you've come so far!
ReplyDeleteThis look is so effortlessly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove, Monique
www.styleventure.blogspot.com
This is beautiful! I need to mention how much I love your new Fancy Pants logo! And congratulations for two amazing years on your blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
Very cute bag!
ReplyDeleteThe dress is so lovely.. It's such a great piece that's ultra chic yet somewhat effortless looking!
ReplyDeleteSo cute <3
ReplyDeleteCute to the Fashion
so pretty!! love x
ReplyDeletestunning dress! you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteLovely,like always
ReplyDeleteOh my, this outfit is wonderful. I am loving the whole top/skirt/bag/hat combo. The lilac colour of your backpack is just dreamy!
ReplyDeleteAmy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
xxxx
Absolutely adore this dress. Need need need
ReplyDeletehttp://strawberryxshortcakes.blogspot.co.uk
such a beautiful outfit u pulled out here!! love it!! and love your blog as well :) if u would like to stay in touch and follow each other pls let me know xx
ReplyDeletei was about to say such a gorgeous dress! but top and skirt rather. love the lace!!
ReplyDeletex
Looks great, thought it was a dress first!
ReplyDeleteX
I love love love the photos <3
ReplyDeleteI'm the opposite, I can't get enough of lace and delicate fabrics :) (It's a pain to hand wash though)
ReplyDeleteI keep seeing a similar garment but as a one piece dress on pinterest and other fashion blogs like Tuula Vintage. I was super happy when I found it in a store in NZ whlist shopping yesterday. But of course they marked up the price ridiculously cause it's imported.
xo Maree - Rose Tinted Illustration & Design
Love this outfit, this hat is fab !
ReplyDeleteFanny
tvotvp.blogspot.com
I think I'm in love with your backpack <3
ReplyDeleteAnd yes all those NYFW pics are making me very jelzzz :(
xoxo Iris
A DASH OF FASH
very pretty outfit 8)
ReplyDelete