Missguided dress | Vanessa Mooney necklace
Just a few pics of a dress I'v been living in lately.
Sometimes you just want to be able to throw on a no-fuss tent-dress and be good to go. That's how I feel basically all the time
and this beaut totally fits the bill!
I'm at home for a week visiting my parents and all I plan on doing is taking full advantage of this beautiful weather and perfect little beach.
Have a lovely week errbody! x







me gusta tu onda (ur style): nothing complicated ;)
ReplyDeleteaw, that dress looks so cute on you!
ReplyDeletedress + beanie = <3
ReplyDeleteyou look to cute!
This is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI need to invest in one STAT since it's warming up and all...
ReplyDeleteSDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
Totally know how you feel, I love how it looks as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
http://beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
I'm a big fan of no-fuss fashion too, I like the dress!
ReplyDelete-xadinda
Pretty cool!
ReplyDeletealways gorgeous
ReplyDeleteI love the dress on you and it looks really great with the beanie! x
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
lovely!
ReplyDeleteOooh that looks so effortlessly cool, might have to grab one for myself!
ReplyDeletewww.TheDandy-Lion.blogspot.co.uk