Love love love it
Gorgeous outfit!! Love that kimono so lovely, also love the title as im obsessed with that song at the moment xheldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com
beautiful outfit. i love the photography on your blog.
Beautiful photos, I love the kimono! xMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD ♥
love the outfit <3. especially the hat!leni from dontbearunaway.blogspot.de
Super cute kimono!! xsartorialust.blogspot.com
Adore the kimono, such a sweet look!http://beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk http://beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
Nice outfit An Ideal For Living
This is so beautiful. I love the shorts so much! xhttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
love this! the lace is gorgeous!
Such a beautiful, delicate outfit!Xo, Hannahsweetsweetnoir.net
Love this lovely hat :)
Beautiful pictures! Love your style xx
That kimono is perfect! :)
love that kimono! xo
Gorgeous outfit and I love your hair! xHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness
Great look !rosariadecarofacebook
You look so gorgeous, love how you've styled the kimono with the shorts! x
Really like it !Fannytvotvp.blogspot.com
Love love love it
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit!! Love that kimono so lovely, also love the title as im obsessed with that song at the moment x
ReplyDeleteheldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com
beautiful outfit. i love the photography on your blog.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, I love the kimono! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
♥
love the outfit <3. especially the hat!
ReplyDeleteleni from dontbearunaway.blogspot.de
Super cute kimono!! x
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
Adore the kimono, such a sweet look!
ReplyDeletehttp://beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
http://beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
Nice outfit
ReplyDeleteAn Ideal For Living
This is so beautiful. I love the shorts so much! x
ReplyDeletehttp://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/
love this! the lace is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful, delicate outfit!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net
Love this lovely hat :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Love your style xx
ReplyDeleteThat kimono is perfect! :)
ReplyDeletelove that kimono! xo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit and I love your hair! x
ReplyDeleteHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness
Great look !
ReplyDeleterosariadecaro
facebook
You look so gorgeous, love how you've styled the kimono with the shorts! x
ReplyDeleteReally like it !
ReplyDeleteFanny
tvotvp.blogspot.com