ROYALS



Zara bomber | Missguided leather shorts | Ray-Ban Clubmasters via Sunglass Hut | Curious Creatures necklace

I'm packing up my life and house this weekend, see you never PE! Can't wait to do nothing but laze on the beach for a whole month at my parents, and then fly off to Mauritius & Reunion and do the same, eeek!!

I've been pretty casual about the whole "Oh I'm just going to a tropical island" thing, but basically myself, TalyaRaya and a few other lovely gurls are going over and staying at the amaze LUX resorts for a bit. It's all a little surreal really and I am SO excited to spend a few magical days exploring the islands with these ladies! Counting down the days to cocktails and flip flop lilo's, Dani :)

In other news, I'm not too sure how it happened but Zara has taken over my wardrobe/body lately, not that I'm complaining! 

x


14 comments:

  1. Perfect jacket and hat!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bomber! So jealous you're going to the beach. Have fun!! :)

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket, the texture is beautiful! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bomber is insane! Love your blog and It would be great for you to stop by mine and say hi :) I have just got a DSLR for the first time and would love to know what you think of my shots xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous in this outfit!

    Have fun at Mauritius :) Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds like an absolute blast! have a great time!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so jealous! I would love to laze around on a tropical island! Have tons of fun !
    ♥Dalia| The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the floral jacket and the shorts are so cute as well xx

    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jacket!!!

    thepinkfeatherr.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're doing the athletic trend SO very well!!

    sarah
    www.ankaratocotton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loooove this printed bomber jacket. It's adorable!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete