Power Skinny & Kate Skinny from Guess
I've been thinking for a while now that Fancy Pants may be a tiny bit misleading for a blog that features pants, like, never. It's my thighs fault you see, I fall in love with all sorts of pants before looking at a mirror and cursing these damn thighs. However, my wardrobe is sorely lacking in basics like jeans (although non basics such as horse print jackets and tassel skirts are wildly abundant) AND it's almost the season of thigh skimming coats so I decided to pick up these beauties yesterday.
Before walking into Guess I had every intention of buying some wearable, comfy basic jeans and no plan whatsoever to walk out with the amazing burgundy delights with stitches down the side you see above, but my inner Coyote Ugly got the better of me much to Jedds horror and there was just no way I could leave them behind. NO WAY, I think we all agree on this right?! They are beyond ahmazing and I can't wait to wear them with a leather biker and hat (duh)
The beaut "Power Skinny" on the other hand ticks all my comfy/classic boxes. The softest material ever and amazing fit, these guys have just converted me into a total jeans lover. I actually wore them to the movies last night guys, THE MOVIES. A place I usually reserve for fat pants/pyjamas, these are the comfort levels I'm talking about! If you're looking for the perfect combination of slight high waist and flattering skinny fit, these lovelies are perfect!
x









Love Guess Jeans, the fit of them is amazing! x
ReplyDeleteMaddy from UNSTITCHEDD
P.S. I don't want to be spammy, but I have a YSL Lipstick Giveaway on my blog at the moment!
♥
The wash on those blue jeans are perfect! Same with the burgundy pair! Can't wait to see how you style them!
ReplyDeletexxkelly
amazing jeans :o !
ReplyDeletexx
Both are perfect!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr
Both look amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteKisses
Tabea
http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/
hi :)
ReplyDeletei was just wondering how you styled your black menu at the top of your blog?