Bambi Northwood Blyth by Tim Barber
pretty wonderful


I have a 30 page essay due for tomorrow so
of course I'm on the internet instead

Waiting for new packages to arrive so I can do new outfit posts, sorry for the lack of those..
everything in my cupboard seems too boring right now, hence me wearing pyjamas all day today

In other news, Asos magazine got in touch with me recently to do a feature,
and there's going to be a little something in Russian Cosmo too.
I actually have no idea how I got these opportunities, but thank you lovely magazine people for enjoying me for some reason!
Seriously though, Im pretty excited for the Asos one as it's their creative issue so it should include a lot of my photography,
which is some wonderful exposure. Yay!

x

5 comments:

  1. hello!
    congratulations on getting that ASOS feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey !

    congratulations on getting all those great news ! Really looking forward to seeing you @Asos ;)

    oh, and I really adore your photography.

    /U

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have really a wonderful blog dear, i only now found it and im your new follower from now on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic..!!so marvelous...
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over this editorial, it's just too good. It's what I would hope my life looked like if someone followed me around with a camera. XX little navajo.

    ReplyDelete