dress: inlovewithfashion top: chicwish bag: vintage
yaaaaay im on holiday, and im watching coldplay in 2 sleeps. flip. so. happy
how nice is this dress from the love store?
I didn't really know what I would wear it with, or where, it's a whole lot fancier than my usual taste!
But I don't actually care all that much cos its crazy pretty and I just want to twirl around and go everywhere in it.
Definitely going to be making an appearance in a shoot soon!
Speaking of, go take a look see at my latest shoot over here and leave me some comments!
Hope everyone is having a good beginning to their week x






Oh wow, these are stunning and I just love that lace top! very dreamy.
ReplyDeleteX
Your photographs are amazing and your blog is very beautiful! I've just discovered you via lookbook.nu and I'm soooo following! <3 I've actually added you to my blogs I love list! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
It's absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteJust Wahou !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture