Hello all! 
So this aztec business is getting old right? HELLS NO is the correct answer, 
well done people, well done.

also, another little giveaway has come about.. 
Romwe (place of happiness and dreams) is offering two of you a chance to win an $80 voucher, 
so yay for two of you!
All you have to do is get your butts over to their site and register as a user ,
and then leave a comment on this post with the same email you used to sign into their site!
weeeeeee!
*I'l mail the 2 winners in the next 10 days



16 comments:

  1. We really love your outfit!!!!
    AMAZING!

    xx.
    http://sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aztec prints are still amazing! and i love this dress so much! you always remind me of a deer, you're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful girl,

    I'm so happy that I found you here.. I love your blog and your sense for pictures!!

    Kisses from Hamburg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this look!! <3

    And great giveaway as well :)
    My email used for Romwe is: shawna-e-dot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the aztek print! (:
    And great giveaway: xlisa_love@live.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 your blog :) xx
    My email: ciaraspeedy@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Discovered your blog thanks to Asos, I love it: so inspirational. My email address is sianicles@hotmail.co.uk

    x o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your images are ethereal and gorgeous!
    I have joined Romwe: doubletake.js@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lace is my this year's love, marvelous outfit :)

    e-mail: hanny.anh@hotmail.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only found your blog and site a few days ago and WOW...
    Amazing photography and style.

    tarynn.r@sectorgroup.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it when i find a decent british blogger! good work.

    from a fellow 21 year old brit called amy x
    aklcox@hotmail.co.uk
    amyareyouokay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks coxy/amy! But I'm from South Africa actually :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah my mistake! oh well lovely blog all the same x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this print!

    looks gr8 on you!


    <3 Vega
    http://vintagecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad I found this blog, following!xx
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with your outfit! <3 So lovely!
    Email I use to sign into Romwe: amandaxreene@live.com

    ReplyDelete