This is pretty much a typical outfit for me, i live in high waist shorts and beanies,
and printed cardigans and jerseys are my new love.
Especially this lovely one from Romwe!
Sigh, such cabin fever right now. Iv been spending a lot of time indoors due to
my final portfolio being just less than 2 weeks away! Argh, scary.
What happens after no one knows but its going to involve getting a job and taking care of myself completely.
Haha, fun times!
So if any readers from SA need a freelance photographer I'm your guy :)
P.S. The lovelies at Chicwish are having a competition where you can win yourself a whole load of goodies
by making yourself a style set over here, it's super easy and fun and the fact that you win everything
in your set should be more than enough motivation!
P.P.S. I thought I should point out that if Nadia, the winner of the giveaway, still hasn't responded to my mail
by the end of the week I'm going to have to choose someone else.. sorry miss, go read your emails!! :)
xx





Love your typical outfit, comfy and cute in these nearing winter times ! love the pattern and colors on that sweater. Sweet look altogether !
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty young thing..
ReplyDeletehope this blog never ends
love from australia
gosh i love you style!!
ReplyDeletecloudbusted.blogspot.com
love your outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.styledecorum.com/