I spent the day at home in a blanket today, it was so miserable outside and sometimes I really truly love these days.
Wonderful music, warmth, my kitty Basil all sleepy next to me and my new project which has to do with ceramics and wood to keep me occupied.
I have had faaaar too much time to ponder life and future stuffs, and work and dreams, of late. Goodness, this whole not having a "mainstream" job thing is quite wonderful but sometimes, only sometimes, it's rather difficult. Keeping yourself entertained and inspired, and setting new projects in between working, can get tiring. And in those moments where I let myself wonder (and indulge in faaar too much tea and toast. mmm toast) I find that all I really want is to travel. Right now, at this stage and mindset, it feels like the most obvious of answers. Of course that's what I need to do! So I've decided there will be less spending on clothes, sigh, and nice home things, and food obvs (cos we spend WAY too much on that) and slowly we are going to save and set off on this adventure!
Anywaaays enough of that. This pretty shirt with cutout detailing and collar arrived at my doorstep today. Yup, one shirt with all that AND the prettiest colours. I think I may have stumbled upon the perfect shirt! It brightened up this very grey day a bit, I have this silly habbit of wearing new things AS SOON as i get them. Don't ask me why, so Iv been sitting in a blanket wearing this precious thing all day. haha, strange.







this is such a cute shirt! love the collar detail!
ReplyDeletexo, Tina
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME
Simple & beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/
I love this!
ReplyDeletehttp://basse-couture.blogspot.ca
Such a nice shirt. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shirt.
ReplyDeletex
www.blamethefireworks.blogspot.com
Beautiful shoes ! Are they vintage ?
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Adorable outfit :)
ReplyDeletehttp://bloggenomlisa.devote.se
You look so cute !
ReplyDeletehttp://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr