skirt: Chicwish/ top: made by my mum/ collar: Romwe/ necklace: vintage/ tights: Woolworths

I'v just started reading the hunger games series, well, I'm almost finished the second book, but this is what happens when I find a story that really grabs me, I don't put it down until it's finished. It feels amazing to be reading again, my books used to be some of my most treasured possessions and then suddenly, without realizing, I hadn't read a book in 2 years due to the demands of my course. It took me awhile to get back into it, and the hunger games have been the first set of books that have made me feel like I did when I used to get lost in a story. Soft music on in the background, cup of tea, and I get transported. 
Goodness, I'v missed this world.

Oh, I just started a 2 week style diary on Glamour.co.za, I'l be posting an outfit a day so check it out if you wanna! 
x

16 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and this outfit is so perfect : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog full of gorgeous outfits and photos ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i missed that too. reading a book is the most relaxing fun thing to do... but work comes first, so.
    Loevely outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also rediscovered the world of books recently , just like you. i used to read a lot but suddenly i just stop reading. now i'm back on track and i'm lovin' it. By the way, i love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that minty color with the gray. Definitely read "Divergent" after Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful!
    and i have the same - when i read some books or series of books i just can't stop, i have to know what will happen :)

    http://www.mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. enchanting. you are so beautiful and so are your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving what you did, mint skirt + contrasting cute school girl kinda collar :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit, in general the whole person, style, etc. :)
    http://bijouxenfleurs.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Better late than never right? Such an amazing series...the fact that it was only a trilogy may or may not have made me cry. Beautiful outfit by the way!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved your blog
    next?
    following
    http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete