week in pictures

Basil the cat, jedd eating sweets in the car, early morning ocean view, sunrise, sweet overload, picnic in the park with wine and friends, beautiful jersey sent from Sheinside - pity its too small, pizza and a road trip, new wall art that makes me happy, rings, view point during road trip, happy jedd!

I always see these and thought I'd do one myself, and seeing everything together like this makes me happy and stuff too!
Today I was paid for a job, yay! Which meant we went a bit crazy with groceries after facing starvation for the past 2 weeks, and then decided to take a drive out along the coast, together with pastries, bags of sweets, and pizza, duh. Along the way we went to a lion park and spent the rest of the day like a meter away from some massive cats, man they are beautiful!

Oh, please please vote for my look in the Free people x Chictopia contest over here, it would mean the world to me! x


10 comments:

  1. Basil is so cute!
    The early morning ocean view is so beautiful.
    Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! road trips are grate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, it's an amazing way to tell a little story. And it really shows what an awesome time you had. It's very inspiring, makes me want to take my camera uot for a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this day sounds wonderful, i would like have a time to do thing like this :)

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Your blog is amazing! I am a Spanish blogger, and I'm glad I found you! I follow from now! :)

    I hope! : www.pinillaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god! your blog is so darling! Im now following! maybe visit and follow me back, please? :) ♥

    NotesFromTheFairies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete