shirt: Romwe
shorts: Beginning Boutique
glasses: Romwe
rings: Romwe
jersey: Mr Price
shoes: Mr Price
Lately Iv been going a little overboard with series, New Girl is currently my new favorite :) Goodness, Zoey is just so CUTE!
these glasses kinda reminded me of her, very silly and fun, I actually got them to use in shoots and doubt I'l wear them out,
they'r a bit much, but fun regardless!
Also, recently I started working with the clothing company Beginning Boutique and these shorts were my first purchase, I'v been wanting
something with a scallop hem for ages and just love these! I would definitely recommend visiting their online store if you haven't already!
x










This is so adorable! Love the colors, the outfit, just everything!
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely, the shoes are beautiful!:)xx
ReplyDeleteReally love this look. So Fearne Cotton meets Lady Gaga. Really fantastic!
ReplyDeleteKate x
memoirsofwardrobe.com
Aww, everything about this outfit is so cute! Love the glasses and rings.
ReplyDeleteyou always look so beautiful!
ReplyDeletefunny sunglasses :)
http://mollymers.blogspot.com/
that shirt is SO cute!
ReplyDeletexo,
steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
you have a great blog. you are gorgeous and have amazing pictures
ReplyDeletehttp://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/
I love ur rings !!
ReplyDeleteKisses from FRANCE
http://pvra-vida.blogspot.fr
Wow you have amazing style! I can honestly say I love every piece of your outfit. I can't wait to keep reading!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen such a beautiful blog in a long time! You're really inspiring, keep rocking love :) xx
ReplyDeletethanks for follow me and for discover me this beautiful place and your great job with the photography!
ReplyDelete;)
Laura
love the photos! you are adorable. I'm your newest follower xxx
ReplyDelete