last night I went to watch a few bands playing and my friend and I played around with red lipstick and I decided it needs to be worn more!
It really is pretty daunting if your not used to it but I really love it and want to get more used to it..
It really is pretty daunting if your not used to it but I really love it and want to get more used to it..
I have only one more month of working with Dahlia and it makes me so sad! Getting their dresses in the mail every month has been such a highlight, each one always becoming my favorite! This month is no exception, the fine floral print and dusty pink hues together with white lacy edging feels just like me.. honestly it is more fitting to Spring, and not winter.. but I'm just fine with hiding from winter a little longer!
I'd also like to welcome a new sponsor, Silver Spoon! I'v been a fan of their quirky clothing for the longest time, always spending all my money there, so was pretty amazed and ridiculously happy when they got in touch.. highly recommend checking out their site if your not familiar yet!
x









So cute I love this outfit!! <3
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!! Xx
ReplyDeletenow you can get more and more clothes from them, nice :)
ReplyDeletei love this dress
beauty, beauty
http://mollymers.blogspot.com/
really pretty. think it's great that you are from south africa :) love the braid :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautifully edited photographs, so dreamy!
ReplyDeleteLove the hairstyle and jewels :-)
You have just the shade of blonde that I love!
Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com
Oh, love this dress! So cute ^^
ReplyDeleteX
Dress looks absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
very beautiful!
ReplyDeletewww.head-toefashion.blogspot.com
I adore the lace trimming on the dress and how the outfit is paired with the top, such a beautiful outfit, and your hair looks beautiful too!
ReplyDeletehttp://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/
One of my avorite blogs! So beautiful, amazing really <3
ReplyDeleteyour dress is SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteXo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Steffy! Oh my, you and your style are so inspiring to me so when you comment on my posts I literally want to jump about :)
DeleteThanks lovely xx
You look so gorgeous and the dress is beautiful. I just found your blog via LB and its so cute. Will definitely be keeping a look on this one gurlie.
ReplyDeleteX Emily
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com
you look so amazing!! i am now following^^ hope you don't mind to follow back :)
ReplyDeleteI love this so much! The braid and the outfit is PERFECT, wish I looked like you!
ReplyDeletex your swedish fan
The dress is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove it :)
xoxo
I always look forward to your Dahlia posts, they get better and better - this one is my favourite so far. The floral pattern is so lovely, and so is the detail on the hem. They know how to make pretty dresses! I don't know if I have mentioned, Amy, but I've added you to my blog roll as your blog is one of the best I have seen in ages! You deserve more followers! xxx
ReplyDeleteSarah you absolute beaut! That means so much to me, I did notice you added me to the list, thank you so much my dear, I was pretty amazed! xx
DeleteYour photos are beautiful (:
ReplyDeletebeautifull!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog althought I have read your photography blog for few months. You are pretty. And an amazing photographer. As good as I would like to be. And I hope one day I will.
ReplyDeleteAmy I love your braid! Teach me your stylish ways. Whenever I try that I look like a messy milkmaid :/
ReplyDeletehaha thanks my dear! I'm pretty certain that with your amazing locks any braids you try will be far better than mine :) x
DeleteLove that dress!
ReplyDeleteKiss,
Laura
Lovely dress and pictures!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and absolutely love it(:
xx, Alyssa
http://dandelionsandthings.blogspot.com/
love this outfit so much!:)
ReplyDeleteyour blog is amazing!!!!
gonna follow you with GFC
bisous:**
Braids are really lovely...I need to learn how to do this ! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr