I did a new shoot this weekend and really love how it came out!
Been meaning to go crazy with flowers for awhile now :)
If you want to see the rest visit my photography blog
x

22 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures, i love the last picture! you look gorgeous
    you're one of my favorite bloggers, really
    no fun, no
    so if you want, visit my blog

    keep on,
    katjamarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!

    XXX,

    WMBG
    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning photos!:) amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing opportunity! You look simply stunning!
    Tina @Tinacious.Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these pictures look amazing!
    Well done, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO beautiful! The colours are just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, especially all those flower pieces!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so beautiful!
    The colours are beautiful. And I can't help commenting that I love the shirt with the hearts. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just found your blog through your lookbook. And I have to say I love it! Your style is supercute and you take really great photos as well. Hugs from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing photos, really, they're sooo beautiful!
    haha, love the flowers in the doc martens! if one day I decide not to wear mine anymore (that day will never come, I'm pretty sure, but whatever, just in case) I will definitely do that! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning photographs! The shoot looks amazing =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. great photos! loove!!

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must admit, the pictures are stunning and so fun! Have never seen something so beautiful as the flower bouquet in those docs! Truly inspirational <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty photos, I love every shot!!
    Great blog to!
    Check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO pretty! In awe of your photography skills x

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so beautiful!
    perfect photos! :)

    // take a look: *MICROPHONEHEART.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These photos came out really beautifully! You did such a great job. :) did you do the styling too?

    xx,
    Melanie
    Http://aetherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. These photos are so dreamy... I would love to have the flowers in the boots as a permanent fixture in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful pictures, especially the ones with the girl and the flowers in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're very talented...:)

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete