"Pamela" dress: Dahlia/ shoes: SheInside

Had the loveliest Sunday of thai, parents, shopping, puppies, drives and warm skies :)

The lovely Juule from a pretty pass interviewed me the other day. She is the sweetest person ever and I feel like I have a 
kindred soul all the way across the seas :) Thanks Juule!! You, me, and many nutella crepes have a date in Paris one day!!
You can read the interview over here if ya like
xox

29 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are so beautiful. You look gorgeous, I adore that dress and the whimsical flower wreath in your hair.
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love this look, you look stunning!
    and I love Juule's blog :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful dress! Your style is so adorable <3

    Greetings from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The floral headband is just so beautiful! I adore your style!..

    charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH you look so pretty! Such a lovely outfit:)XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the interview, dreamy but life answers :)<3 You and Juule are one of my favorite bloggers so it's nice to see that you like each other as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww. So cute. Your flower crown is such a wonderful addition to your look. The perfect mix between wood nymph and cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich weiss nicht ob ich jemals so einen tollen Blog gesehen habe! DeinStyle ist genial und dein Design ist der Wahnsinn! Ich würde dich gerne in meinem Nächsten Post vorstellen, denn du hast viel mehr Leser verdient! <3

    xx Victoria
    http://www.mybookofstyle-victoria.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look lovely and you're so pretty!
    xx

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your style! gorgeous photos
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such pretty photos and i love the dress!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  13. really nice , my dear !!xx

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The outfit is lovely, but you're so pretty in it! :)

    http://flarecatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flower crown is so beautiful, making you look like a fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh girl, you are so beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found your blog, and am in love! These pictures are amazing!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. that flower crown is gorgeous! ...just found your blog and lovin' it! following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, your blog is beautiful! all these pictures :)
    what program do you use to edit your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah! What are cute outfit! I LOVE your blog! new follower here : )

    www.savoir-fairefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These photos are totally adorable. So beautiful! :)

    xoxo, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  22. aww, love the first and the last two photos. they are amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I'm in love with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow. just wow. you are fascinating, beautiful, stylish, and incredibly talented.
    these photos have such whimsy and delight. I am enthralled.

    I'm you're newest follower, and couldn't be happier about it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Which photoshop filters do you use for your photographs? :)

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think I'm in love with every clothes you wear ! This dress is amazingly beautiful...:D

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete