pants: Beginning Boutique/ top: Romwe/ jersey: County Road/ necklace: Sass Diva

It is FREEZING. Winter is blatantly here!! 
I woke up with the meanest hangover (after a brilliant night dancing with friends) to the sound of heavy rain and it hasn't stopped 
since, and I kinda love it actually. All the more reason to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with a movie and eat lots of warm food!! 
I'm planning on feasting on roasted potatoes for the rest of the evening! Oh and Jedd baked a cake :)

Beginning Boutique is proving over and over to be my favorite online store of the moment. I received these floral pants as well as an 
amazing dress from them the other day and I am ridiculously happy with both!! I know the floral pants trend is big right now and all 
but I really see these guys lasting a long time, the fit is just so good and they really make getting dressed a lot of fun!
xo

26 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! This tee and pants are superb!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie patootie ! Loving those pants on you. Ohh, hangovers spent at home cuddling up sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped top!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your trousers!
    roast potatoes are my favourite bad weather/hang over food
    love livvy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the mix of flower and stripes...would not have thought it looks so good :)
    http://hiddenrosegardensecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm addicted to your blog. Your photography style never fails to warm my heart.

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is so girly, simply and beautiful, I love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! You're blog is amazing, so happy to find myself here. I am now following you and hope that you come to visit my blog.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    P.s. Those pants = perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello! i have dicovered your blog some weeks ago and really love it! very inspiring! do you have instagram? sorry, if you already answered this question.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came across your blog! I love a beautiful, clean layout and love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm so in love with your outfit.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so happy I found your blog through TJ. You are gorgeous- I am in love with your adorable hair. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just stumbled across your blog. Lovely, just lovely!

    xo
    Venessa
    http://www.everything-pretty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how trendy yet comfy this outfit looks. A little grungy but also feminine. Cute. :)

    xoxo, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eres genial,tus fotografías me encantan.
    Un abrazo desde México.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found your blog and I love it! You are a gorgeous girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful again, I love the atmosphere in your pictures ! I just found your blog via another one and I already love it !

    Please come to visit my blog I think you'll like as -I think- we have similar taste :)

    http://the4hundredbeats.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing :) you're such a beauty!
    love your blog
    xx

    you-are-not-strange.enough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this combination of stripes and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Divine.

    Adore the pants.

    xox

    www.fashioncherry.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are beautiful dear! I love this outfit! Sooo Trendy!

    I want to invite you to join the RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your pants are so cute. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome! Love whole this look!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete