a quick picture summary of this past weekend, Jedd and I went to Knysna and did what most people going to Knysna do -
took long drives, hiked in the beautiful forests, ate A LOT of food, made friends with a few animals, you know, the norm?
Was hoping to find some vintage gems in the thrift shops but was disappointed, thus I figured I'd make up for it by eating
a silly amount of pastries. This is my logic
The Album Leaf was on repeat, particularly "Always For You"
*edit: for everyone asking me about how I edit my pics, I am a photographer and have a lot of experience in editing, and
have made these effects for my personal use. I'm sure that if you do some research/google it, you will come across a whole
lot of info on how you can too. I have been thinking about doing a post about this however, just need to make time!!





love these pictures! Hope you enjoyed eating the "silly amount" of pastries! :P
ReplyDeletewww.Tinacious.Me
Some seriously gorgeous images here; it looks like a very beautiful place! What camera did you use for these shots? The saturation and flares are so perfect. & oooohhhh to have met those horses, they look so lovely. Oh animals do make me melt, so!
ReplyDeleteWould love for you and your readers to stop by if you have time; I'm just starting to post again after a long break and would love to have some people say hello! We could chat photography and pretty dresses, haha.
Jennie x
Stitches On The Radio
I would be so interested in which photoshop actions you use! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Amy!
ReplyDeleteI always visit your site because I really love your style. You are amazing :) Why I can't chose clothes as good as you? :D I think i have no talent for clothes...
So I would like to ask you a favour. Wednesday I'll go to my hairdresser and maybe i'll have ombre styled hair. Could you make a photo just about your hair, because your hair is beautiful. You have made photoes about it, but they were with special effect and the gradient aren't seem as good as on the other photos, but the others are too small.
You can save my life (and my hair) if you make some photos that i can show to my hairdresser :D
Millions of thanks!
Adrienn
P.S. :Sorry for my bad english...
Gorgeous photos, looks like a lot of fun :) x Sushi
ReplyDeleteGreat little collection of photos! Your blog is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletex Eve
I love your blog. Found it through Emma-Jane's blog post on the wedding you shot. Beautiful images!
ReplyDeletelovely colours and visibly delightful moments!
ReplyDeletexx
http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/
Is Jedd making friends with the cows???
ReplyDeleteMy god those photographs are stunning!! I love the horses, they have such short heads lol much different from the horses I see around here :D and the effects on your photographs are stunning! Am looking forward to your post about them although I do know where to find them myself haha, never hurts to have more :D
ReplyDeleteMaya
Hi Maya :) I've been looking for some photo editing software that gives this kind of effect. I know that these aren't your pictures but What do you use? :)
DeleteAnnabel x