shirt, skirt, & gold spike ring: Romwe/ boots: Trenery/ cuff: Beginning Boutique

Spent the morning at animal welfare yesterday, tempted to bring home all the cats and exchange hugs with them for the rest of my life 
but unfortunately this did not happen. le sigh.

Today I'm thinking will be spent in bed, with the boy, movies, tea, and rusks - Ahh happy Sundays :)

24 comments:

  1. pretty outfit , nice skirt faveurdautomne.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous top and you look so lovely!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. The jewellery is gorgeous

    Z
    http://areweontime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is really something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE rusks! We were introduced by our friends from South Africa a number of years ago and my mom has had them every morning with her coffee since then.
    P.S. Love the outfit especially the blouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic outfit!! love your hair as well.

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful! and your sunday sounds perfect! :)

    Aimée xx
    http://wehaveobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! xx

    http://leomell.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always put together the best outfits, always so inspiring!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! I have that shirt too in the cream colour :) x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful look, I loooove that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so pretty, I adore this outfit.
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cutest outfit, I was thinking about buying that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. in love with this style too, specially the colours of the top
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning outfit, love the cross bracelet! I'm a new follower, so glad i came across your blog it's just gorgeous.
    Take a peak at my blog if you can xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've just discovered this blog, as well as your photography one and LOVE your photos. I'm rather envious of your dreamy style, my photographs are always so crisp. But hey, I guess that's the beauty of people having different styles- it keeps people inspired!

    Love your mixing of silver and gold with your rings, and those boots look ace!

    I'm just starting up my blog again and would love to meet some new faces. Please do stop by if you have the chance!

    Jennie x

    Stitches On The Radio: Photography, Music, Vintage & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this outfit and love your hair!

    If anyone wants to take a peek at my new blog (just a generic fashion blog :)) then visit it here...
    http://deonnep.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks and I look forward to reading more on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wunderhübsche bilder :)
    Ich würde dich gerne zu meiner Blogvorstellung einladen :)

    http://foreveryoung-kiki.blogspot.de/2012/07/60-leser-blogvorstellung.html

    xx Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love that colorful top! Looks like it's such a great fabric, oh gosh why does Romwe have so many amazing stuff!!

    Maya from archistas.com

    ReplyDelete