01. New shoes c/o Kiwi Look . I have always had mixed feelings regarding this style of shoe! Sure there's the whole thing about
basically every fashion blogger owning a pair, but there's also always been a little part of me who finds them really just ugly.
Luckily all this changed when I spied them in this floral tapestry type of material, so pretty and even looks a little bohemian!
02. A collection of my jewels from all over, with the beaut crystal ring c/o Tentative Decisions / my most loved sheer
polka dot shirt c/o Silver Spoon Clothing (buy here) and ahmaaazing jelly shoes reminiscent of my childhood from Pippin
03. Dug up an old book of Vogue covers from the 30's till present which I'v been paging through religiously <3
Also, Romwe is going to be having various discount specials starting from the 24th - 31st of August, and any orders over $70
gets you an extra 15% off with the code clearance15%!







Lovely items! :)
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty selection of things.. love your jewellery! :) xo
ReplyDeleteThose Kiwi Look shoes are gorgeous, as is your polka-dot blouse :)
ReplyDeletesimplesophie.com ox
That shoes <3
ReplyDeletenice shoes! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://weirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/
OMG, those shoes are super gorgeous! http://fauxsophie.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThe shoes and the blouse are so adorable cute! (:
ReplyDeletehttp://dreaming-to-neverland.blogspot.de/
Love the polka dot top and jelly sandals.
ReplyDeleteI love the pattern of the shoes! I've also mixed feelings about this typ of shoes, but the pattern is gorgeous, about that I'm sure! :)
ReplyDeleteso pretty. your blog is lovely.
ReplyDeleteso pretty pictures, i love your blog so much! :) ♥
ReplyDeletehttp://live-your-teenage-dreams.blogspot.de/
beautiful shoes & cute picture!
ReplyDeletehttp://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/
The blouse is so pretty, and the rings are lovely.
ReplyDeleteLoved the pattern of the shoes, those are, by far, the most original ones I've seen.
Cute pictures :)
beautiful shoes and jewellery! the pattern on the shoes is really original and very beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog and i love your photos&style! The shoes are great!
ReplyDelete