jersey & booties: Beginning Boutique / shorts: vintage Levis / pendant: vintage

Life is a little crazy right now and I hardly ever have a minute to blog, but I'm having fun :) If you like clothes and want to 
see my latest project with a friend, I'd really love for you all to take a peek at Pippin!
Other than that, my weekend at home saw me stealing lots of my mums old clothes, as one does when they go home. 
 I basically plan on wearing all future outfits with these booties, which are perfection in my opinion. I am actually in love with a shoe

15 comments:

  1. I like your sweater and necklace very much :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with booties as well. Very cute outfit.

    Lauren
    llovestoshare

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boots perfectly match the colour of your sweater, you look very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it <3

    http://elenaeris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're really beautiful and you have perfect style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm seriously in love with the photos and the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sweater! And the necklace is so pretty too...You look beautiful :)

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sweater looks so cute! (:

    http://dreaming-to-neverland.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah such cute photos, i love your jumper! xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think i'm a little envious that you're able to wear a sweater. cannot wait for the temperatures to drop. i love your rings.

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this outfit is adorable!

    timeofmylife31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and beautiful! Love the sweater as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your jewelry! that vintage pendant is such a score,

    xx Rebe

    www.rebesrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable outfit, i wish it was cool enough where i live to start dressing for fall! im jealous! and i love your jewelry, those rings are awesome! did you stack a bunch on there or are they attached?

    ReplyDelete