Hi! I'm a graphic designer and I have a little question for you: could you tell me the typography that you use to write "your information" (two sides of the blog). It's really thin and soft and I'm in love with it.
Fantastic work, your photos and effects are amazing, you have a new "follower" :)
Really love the first photograph, the skull she's holding looks so interesting and it's amazing to see her portray such true emotions like almost caressing it. Your work is simply amazing! I've always loved photography as well, you seem to be a natural. Maya
Gorgeous photographs! That skull is an amazing piece! x
ReplyDeletePs will be hosting a giveaway on my blog within the next week or so, hint - galaxy print! So keep an eye out if youre interested!
http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk
Pretty photos :)
ReplyDeletewow these photos are beautiful! :) your blog is simply lovely Amy. xo
ReplyDeleteso lovely photos! you're talented:)
ReplyDeleteThe photos turned out great! :)
ReplyDelete-KatiieLea <3
KatiieLea Fashion Blog
KatiieLea on Bloglovin
to die for! i want to live in your photographs <3
ReplyDeleteAh such beautiful photos, im a new follower! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/
she's gorgeous! <3
ReplyDelete-Nadine
http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/
Beautiful pictures !
ReplyDeletehttp://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr
Your blog is really cool. I enjoyed looking through it, I hope that you can stop by mine too
ReplyDeleteonceuponaboudoir.blogspot.com.au/
Kacey :)
Hi! I'm a graphic designer and I have a little question for you: could you tell me the typography that you use to write "your information" (two sides of the blog).
ReplyDeleteIt's really thin and soft and I'm in love with it.
Fantastic work, your photos and effects are amazing, you have a new "follower" :)
Audrinne
Really love the first photograph, the skull she's holding looks so interesting and it's amazing to see her portray such true emotions like almost caressing it. Your work is simply amazing! I've always loved photography as well, you seem to be a natural.
ReplyDeleteMaya