Blog Birthday Giveaway!

jersey: Romwe/ skirt: Romwe/ double finger crystal ring: Tentative Decisions 
An amazing company called Tentative Decisions sent me this ring recently, all of their jewelry is just incredible and you should 
definitely take a peek at their online shop!

Today is my first blog birthday! Woo! Cue fireworks and balloons!
Anywaaaays, onto the exciting stuff.. I thought it would be appropriate to give something to you guys as I really only have you to 
thank for reading all the rubbish I write on here! So, giveaway time!
Up for grabs is a Beginning Boutique voucher for $100, Romwe voucher for $80, this shirt from Dahlia
and a pair of leggings from Lovely Sally!
I'v worked with these brands for some time and they constantly impress me, so I really hope you like them!

As usual with these things, there are a few things you need to do first:

1. Be a follower of my blog with Google friend connect.
2. Like Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally on Facebook.
3. Comment on this post with your email!
4. For additional entries, like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter, and let me know in your comment!

Giveaway closes on the 20th 
Giveaway Closed. Congrats Charmaine!!

215 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog thanks to Lookbook !

    I'm really impressed it is your first blog anniversary, you seems so "old" in the blogosphere (that's a compliment !) and your blog is so well designed. I'll come back for sure !

    ch0k0late@hotmail.fr

    All the best, and keep going !!!

    Noé,
    on Couleur Spleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) I follow your blog with 'Google Friend Connected'
    2.) I liked the facebook-pages
    3.) sand.maedchen@yahoo.de
    4.) I liked your facebook-page, too.
    5.) I'll keep you're giveaway in my sidebar (:

    Best wishes from Germany! I love your blog!
    Leo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your wildfox jumper, stunning!
    This design is next on my wildfox purchase!

    happy blog birthday!
    liked everything, and did the additional entries!
    twitter: 1Charmaine C
    Charmaine Cowland
    charmainecowland@hotmail.co.uk/


    *check out my latest giveaway*
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/groupon-giveaway.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!
    phara_elsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your blog. :)
    edaguler@yahoo.com

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great contest :D
    I liked your Facebook page !

    ReplyDelete
  7. How thoughtful of you to bestow such items on your blog's day! Happy birthday, Wolf & Wood. I would've sworn your sweater was Wildfox Couture. It looks of an amazing quality. I've popped in on the Lovely Sally site, admiring their leggings. Awesome giveaway, is it international? If so:
    ashley.am2@gmail.com
    I've followed your twitter: @eccentricate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! What an amazing giveaway, I liked them all on facebook and am now following you on GFC.

    Rileyegray@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also followed you on Twitter and liked your Facebook page!
    laisribeiro20@yahoo.com

    xx
    gold-sole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. email: BeccaPrucha@gmail.com
    I like your FB and i follow you on twitter. =]

    Also, that crystal double finger ring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sonja.peace@gmail.com
    I follow you on FB and TW :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks you for this AMAZING giveway and congratulations for your blog's birthday! I like all this page and yours too. The gifts are extraordinary as your blog and your realy pretty and hype !

    I hope my english is good, because i'm a french fan of you <3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit and colours!
    makes me want to go by the see!
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing giveaway!
    I liked the three brands on Facebook,
    I liked your Facebook page!
    My email is thetaleoftwobuttons@gmail.com

    Love your blog so much

    XX Emily

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did it all ! :) & i love your outfit is so lovely !
    Email:clomatilde@hotmail.fr
    Facebook : Khloé Kiti
    Twitter : @Khloékiti

    ReplyDelete
  16. kleigh.mattias@pcc.edu

    followed on fb, your photography is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. New follower, your blog is just great and this outfit is gorgeous!
    I did all the compulsory steps and also followed you on Twitter / liked your FB page. Thanks <3

    Hannah x
    hlfarrington@hotmail.co.uk
    www.hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore your outfit! You look so lovely. <3

    Followed you on GFC. Liked Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, Lovely Sally & your page on FB. And followed you on Twitter!

    jeline_catacutan@yahoo.com


    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nettie
    nettiesolon(at)gmail(dot)com

    I liked your facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. followed all the steps and I also followed you on twitter and liked your facebook page!
    my email is amyvjoslin@hotmail.com
    great giveaway! (:
    http://amyvalentinex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for doing this WONDERFUL giveaway! The outfit is absolutely to die for~

    E-mail: lilily1617@yahoo.com

    P.S. I liked your Facebook page and I followed you on Twitter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. YAYY amazing giveaway!
    stephanie_m_h@hotmail.com
    I've followed all of the steps including liking you on facebook, and following on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Followed you on GFC and liked the shops of Facebook.
    choke_death@yahoo.com

    Happy 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great giveaway, i liked all the facebook pages. i already followed you on bloglovin but am now following via gfc as well! i also followed your twitter and liked your facebook xo
    emmylou_182@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Entered your lovely giveaway! I followed your Facebook and Twitter too. :)
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    -Olivia. xx
    www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au

    (oliviagum@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  26. tayarishapoe@gmail.com FB + Twitter liked too : ]

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an amazing give away. I love your blog and all your photographs on your photography blog.
    I follow you on Twitter, GFC, I've liked your facebook page as well as the other company fb pages.
    Email: taylahjb@live.com

    Thankyou for the giveaway!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. què bonita està tu chompa ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. krystal_marie01@hotmail.com
    I followed you on facebook: facebook.com/iwasbornthisway28
    and twitter: twitter.com/romantycide

    ReplyDelete
  30. marcellamrr@hotmail.com
    really cool blog, my dear :))

    ReplyDelete
  31. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
    I'm from Indonesia
    l liked everything and i followed you on twitter and followed this wonderful blog (my username : @nnyai)
    my birthday is on 19th august :D
    my email is dormshop@gmail.com or maghfirah@hotmail.com
    thank you
    -Nurul-

    ReplyDelete
  32. Darling outfit!

    omnipresentshoes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. serabrand@gmail.com
    <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3

    I love your look on lookbook.nu so i decided to check out your blog :3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Me encanta todo!!
    <3 Un abrazo linda

    ReplyDelete
  35. love your outfit!
    jamietherese_dy@yahoo.com
    i liked your fb page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow! Happy B-day bloggyyyyy ;)
    Love the outfits.

    followed you on twitter & liked the fb page.
    xoxo

    johnmarkcampos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome giveaway ! reneepham@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy first blog birthday ! I just found your blog and it is amazing ! I love your outfit by the way, so romantic and sweet !

    Wonderful giveaway ! Followed you on fb and witter :)

    juliajanku@yahoo.com

    x
    www.thebeeskneesbyjulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Look, I don't believe that those tights will good on me... I just know :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. -Done Be a follower for your blog with GFC: cindy hvk
    -Liked Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally on Facebook. as : cindy horvejkul
    -Commented on this post with email: cindyhvk@yahoo.com
    -Additional entries liked your Facebook page : cindy horvejkul
    and follow you on Twitter as choi_tata

    Thankyouu

    ReplyDelete
  41. 'liked' every page, including yours. my name on fb is Bella Mosqueda and my twitter is @Dirty_Bella
    e-mail: izabellamosqueda@hotmail.com

    hope it's me ;* <3

    ReplyDelete
  42. One of my fave Blogs cute amy!
    Happy birtday! Email: aprettypass@web.de

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello :) Happy blog birthday!
    I have liked everything and follow you on Twitter :) My e-mail is carrie@live.co.za
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy bloggy birthday!!

    1-4 all done:)

    sheryl.wsh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. heyy blessed birthday to your blog! haha. loving your outfit! I liked you facebook page :) My email is eexin90@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  46. really awesome!
    all done :)
    sophia6661@web.de

    ReplyDelete
  47. I've followed your blog & your twitter, liked your Facebook page, Beginning Boutique, Dahlia & Lovely Sally with this account: clarachy_89@hotmail.com

    Really hope to win this awesome giveaway! & most importantly, happy birthday to you! have a blast <3

    This is my contact email: clarachy89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sorry just realized I've made a mistake, happy blog birthday! & have a blast with your blog :P

    By the way, I'm loving this outfit too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a gorgeous outfit & setting (: I've liked all that I need to and I'm also already following you on twitter dear (:

    Congrats on the blog birthday, you've done loads in just one year!

    lauren_ellwood[at]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Happy blog birthday :D
    Huge giveaway you got there ^^

    shavargo@live.de
    Also following on Twitter as @AlessaOxygen!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love this! Happy birthday to your blog doll! Keep up the good work. Followed you on everything and liked everything (including your fb ;)
    Name is Elke everywhere ;)

    elkedesmit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. aneta.jel@seznam.cz
    love your style:)

    ReplyDelete
  53. aneta.jel@seznam.cz
    done extra entry:)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love this giveaway! Huge fan of your blog, done extra entry :) x
    rosey118@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  55. Email: athenaracca@yahoo.com.ph
    GFC: Athena Racca
    Followed you on twitter and facebook (Same email as above)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi,

    Follow all sites.
    GFC: Vaurien
    Email: freiwelt@gmx.de
    Follow you on FB: Karen Schipp
    and Twitter: Freiwelt

    ReplyDelete
  57. GFC: Lorraine Carla
    laplap_carla@yahoo.com
    followed sponsors
    FB: fb.com/lorrainecarla
    @lorrainecarlaa

    ReplyDelete
  58. All done!
    giuliacarraro@hotmail.com
    GFC: Giulia Carraro
    Facebook: Giulia Carraro (liked all and you too)
    Twitter: giulia_carraro (followed you)

    xoxo,
    Giulia
    http://shewalksinbeauty-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Awesome!! I did everything, and I also liked you on Facebook and followed you on Twitter!
    GFC: Christy Ann
    FB: Christy Ann
    Twitter: @babybraddy
    Email: z853www at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. You are such a pretty girl! I'm so happy that I found you! Hope you are well and have a great day!:]
    Lovely giveaway, hope that I'll win coz' I never win competitions like this:[
    Email: vse.v.chae@gmail.com
    Twitter: sotallytober
    Facebook: Polina Pikurova
    GFC: Polina Pikurova

    From Russia with Love:*

    ReplyDelete
  61. Lovely!! xx
    amelia.mdk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. gnomealot123@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Just found out your blog and I´m obsessed!!! Your lay-out, your looks, love it all :)

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great giveaway!
    Debora Ferri
    debby_f@hotmail.it

    I also follow you on fb
    http://granosaracenoezuccherodicanna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like this giveaway.

    RetroStreetStation@hotmail.de

    ReplyDelete
  66. Congrats! :)
    All done!
    GFC: zuzana grajciarová, FB: Stray Alley
    zuzanagrajciarova@gmail.com

    And I liked your Facebook page and follow you on Twitter also ;)
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. This is such an awesome giveaway Amy! Love love that top!

    kellimurrayart@gmail.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  68. GFC: Érika Camargo
    e-mail: kikinha_____@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. i like your facebook page and I follow you on twitter!

    Érika Camargo
    kikinha_____@hotmail.com
    @erikascamargo

    ReplyDelete
  70. That outfit looks so comfy and cute! :)
    Happy blog birthday!

    Erin
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  71. Happy Birthday to Wolf and Wood!

    I discovered you and your blog through Lookbook.nu, I'm a bit biased towards S.A Lookbookers ;-). Only 1 year old and you've already managed to hook 882 members (me included)! I did all that you asked (including the extra stuff) so pretty pretty please can I win this amazeballs giveaway? Hehehe.
    Marang22@gmail.com/@rang22.

    Thanks for all the lovely posts.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  72. I really love your style and suddenly I decided to enter this giveaway <3
    kryssiephan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I liked your facebook page and followed you on twitter :)
    fromewetoyou@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Awesome giveaway!

    jerzysays@gmail.com

    I liked your fb page and twitter, as well :)
    happy blog birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  75. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Happy birthday! Great giveaway!! I am a GFC follower and "liked" all the required pages :)

    kciamelia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I also "liked" your page and follow you on twitter @kciamelia

    kciamelia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. What a wonderful giveaway!
    I liked all the stores and obvs liked/ followed everything of your already.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOLF & WOOD! <3

    cheraleelyle01 @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  79. This outfit is really romantic...perfect for a sunset on the beach ! I love your rings too ! :)

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  80. GFC: erin hemmelgarn
    FB: erin nicole hemmelgarn

    rinnybird AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  81. liked on fb and following on twitter-- erin nicole hemmelgarn, @rinnybird

    rinnybird AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Awesome giveaway! ps. love your dreamy outfit too.

    emmajane@helloharbour.com

    I think I already follow on all forms of social media ;)

    ReplyDelete
  83. lovely giveaway!

    lucyrowney@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  84. The best giveaway ever!
    my email: drunk.gunther.rulz@gmail.com

    I liked everything on facebook, but I don't have a twitter account, so I hope you don't mind it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. HB for your blog! I'm impressed by your pictures! I hope I can participate to your givaway from France...!
    I liked the facebook pages (Fanny M.J.), followed you on twitter (@tvotvp), and I'm Fanny from the blog "tvotvp.blogspot.com" on Google friend connect (following you for sure).
    This is my mail address: fanny.josf(a)gmail.com

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  86. GFC: hdnorman2002
    fb: Hope Norman Crawford
    twitter: tinydancer_01

    hdnorman2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Marym1996@mail.ru
    I also like your facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  88. heathermjones@ufl.edu
    www.missprissheather.blogspot.com
    I liked your fb page!
    I followed you on twitter!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. Love your blog :)
    I liked your fb page and followed you on twitter.
    Have a great day!
    Email: aline.msc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. WOW!

    leomell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    xx

    kaytiii.blogspot.com
    kayti.clayton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow you on Twitter @kaytivstheworld

    xx

    kaytiii.blogspot.com
    kayti.clayton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like you on FB!

    xx

    kaytiii.blogspot.com
    kayti.clayton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I love your blog!
    abbeywright@live.com
    I also liked your facebook page and followed you on twitter! (:

    ReplyDelete
  95. Cza Callanta
    cza.callanta@yahoo.com or callanta.czarina@gmail.com

    LIKED YOUR FB PAGE AND FOLLOWED YOU ON TWITTER AS WELL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  96. great giveaway!

    peta_ballerina@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. coungratulations on making it a year and what an amazing giveaway!
    Naama A
    nam12[at]walla.co.il
    tnx!

    ReplyDelete
  98. also following on FB and twitter

    nam12[at]walla.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  99. Followed you on GFC and liked all those stores on Facebook
    GFC: Joana Abreu
    FB: Joana Abreu
    email: joanitah_abreu@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I've also liked your Facebook page and I'm following you on twitter @A_Joanna_A.
    FB: Joana Abreu

    ReplyDelete
  101. liked on fb
    celliasaragih[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I liked and followed everything :D It's my birthday coming up soon too :D

    sky.lisette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. DONE! Following all things... Great giveaway, Happy 1st birthday Amy x
    www.turkingtonkim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. twigg@op.pl

    liked on fb

    ReplyDelete
  105. mdwajs@gmail.com

    I did everything except following on twitter, 'cause I don't have profile :)
    you look sooo amazing, love this outfit at all!

    ReplyDelete
  106. You look so lovely!
    Your blog is wonderfull!

    X
    http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  107. latishac18@gmail.com i hope i win, honestly really want to!! good luck to everyone, thankyou amy for doing this giveaway! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  108. I entered! My email is jennreganwilson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I liked you on facebook! jennreganwilson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Amy,

    Happy Birthday to Wolf & Wood!

    I have followed you on FB & twitter as well as Google friend connect, as well as liking Beginning Boutique, dahlia and lovelysally on FB. They all are very chic garments and accesories.

    Your style is lovely. It's very Gypsy.

    Thank you for the Giveaway!

    Check out my blog sometime ---> www.bflysouljah.com ---> look out for my fashion line; BFLY Designs.


    xox{ohm}
    -Latoya aka BFLY

    ReplyDelete
  111. Amy,

    my email is luxuriouslatoya@gmail.com

    FB name: Luxurious Latoya
    Twitter: BFLYsouljah

    www.bflysouljah.com

    xox{ohm}
    -Latoya

    ReplyDelete
  112. Love the outfit! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I did all of the options.
    My fb name is Rachael Louise Cocking, twitter @rachyylou.
    islandgirlinsights@hotmail.co.uk

    Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete
  113. You are adorable!
    I also liked your facebook page.
    My fb name is Anna Shetler, and my email is annaes5@yahoo.com
    Thank you for giving someone this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow you on Bloglovin' in lieu of Google friend connect. : )

    I liked all three required pages, and I liked your Facebook page!

    Thanks! And congrats on a year! Here's to many more! x

    Claire

    (ilikeknees.tumblr.com)

    (claire1kam@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  115. michelle.gerbermg@gmail.com
    im also following on facebook and twitter
    ah so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  116. herszel@o2.pl

    I like your Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  117. I Like Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally on Facebook.
    e-mail: bocciolosesy@hotmail.it
    name: SerenaBoatengMercuri

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow you on GFC
    name on GFC: bocciolosesy or Merck
    e-mail: bocciolosesy@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow you on facebook ...name .: Serena Boateng Mercuri
    and I follow on twitter ... name : @serenaboateng
    e-mail: bocciolosesy@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  120. Oh my god. You look like angel! You are so beautiful. Happy birthday! :)
    Nice giveaway. I follow, like, like and like :)
    sabik0@seznam.cz

    ReplyDelete
  121. lovely outfit! i love all the shots in here <3
    major loove!!

    all done for following the rules :)
    jessica.paramartha@yahoo.com


    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  122. i already like your facebook page and follow your twitter
    Facebook: Jessica Paramartha
    twitter : @paramartha

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  123. I like your blog since I saw it (October2011) I really like your style and it would be amazing to win this fantastic giveaway!
    Email: gossip-girl20@hotmail.it
    I also follow you on twitter and like your facebook page,
    keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  124. following via GFC

    rockee1990@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. liked beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally on Facebook

    rockee1990@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. following you on facebook and twitter

    rockee1990@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. 1. I follow you as 'WARUSZENKO' :)
    2. Liked BB, Dahlia and LovleySally on Facebook.
    3. I followed you on Twitter @waruszewska (Sylwia Waruszewska)

    waruszewska.sylwia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow with gfc(zmb)
    I liked both pages on Facebook

    Email: sheepity812@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  129. followed you via gfc (my userame): Shayne Cordero Alonzo
    email: shynfrvr@yahoo.com
    liked your fb page (my fb name): Shayne Alonzo Cordero
    followed you on twitter (my username): @happyshayne

    ReplyDelete
  130. dkkosciolek@gmail.com
    + I follow you on fb: Dominika Kościółek
    and Twitter: Shococos

    ReplyDelete
  131. Fantastic give away, im in.

    Silvia Geraldes, silvia.geraldes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. happy birthday to this amazing blog! (:
    i've done everything you asked for, so here is my email: kotieszter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I'm following on GFC and have liked all the facebook pages!

    Also I have followed you on twitter!

    dozendresses@hotmail.co.uk

    amazing giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  134. Did everything plus additional entries ! Thank you for this awesome giveaway ! Lovely blog and lookbook!-Renee, reneepham@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Happy Blog Birthday! *throws confetti*

    celinieee4611@yahoo.com + zurcelina@yahoo.com (for Facebook)

    I also liked your Facebook page + followed you on Twitter (@celinieee)

    ReplyDelete
  136. happy blog birthday! :)
    1. i followed you with @phonysam
    2. liked (name: mary martin)
    3. clewless13@aim.com
    4. also liked your page and followed you on fb

    ReplyDelete
  137. Followed GFC & liked all 3 pages

    email: viet_azn_gurl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. Add. entries: I liked your FB & followed on Twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  139. I've done all of the above and here's my e-mail: azhani(dot)a(at)gmail.com ! My twitter is @zayni also.

    Even if I don't win, I'm so glad I discovered your blogs & sites; I absolutely adore your sense of style and photography!

    ReplyDelete
  140. I did all of the requirements and I liked your page

    Name: Veronica
    Email: moraliveronica@yahoo.com

    I admire your style so much and your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Thanks for hosting this~♥
    GFC: K
    FB: Kathy C
    kai628 (at) gmail.com
    Twitter: kerukeru28

    ReplyDelete
  142. Hii,
    Liked all the pages and following your blog.
    Also liked your facebook page and followed on twitter.
    aistetiriute@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Hi! I followed you on facebook and twitter!!
    My facebook name is: Jenny Chen
    My twitter is: @cremedeluscious
    email: cremedeluscious (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. followed and liked. your blog is amazing.

    brenna.conner92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. cmoslow@gmail.com

    additionally i liked your Facebook page

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  146. Happy happy blog birthday! I've followed you on Twitter and liked your photography page on FB (which is lovely, by the way!) in addition to the requirements.

    Name: Kara Markee
    memoiirez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Hi! Belated Happy Birthday to your gorg blog! :-)
    Followed all the steps.
    FB: Golda Sarmiento
    Twitter: goldaaaa
    Followed you on Google as well :) + Liked all the pages in FB.

    golda_sarmiento@yahoo.com.ph

    HAVE A GREAT DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  148. Hi, I followed your blog, liked all of the corresponding pages, and liked your facebook and followed your twitter.
    My email is : Michaelsone@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Followed and liked all on Facebook, including you page (:
    angela_zhang278@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. ja_0130@yahoo.com

    I'm your follower on GFC :)
    Liked Beginning Boutique's page on Facebook :)
    Liked Dahlia's page on Facebook :)
    Liked Lovely Sally's page on Facebook :)
    Liked your Facebook page :)
    Followed you on Twitter :)
    Followed you on Bloglovin :)

    Hope to win! :)Happy Birthday! More power to your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  151. done everything - liked the pages, followed your blog, liked you on fb and following on twitter :)
    jollymissmolly@hotmail.com

    Thanks for the lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  152. this pics are awesome& adorable
    love josi
    phinisssima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. followed gfc and liked fb pages..
    theresem1995@gmail.com
    i love your blog its adorbs:)

    ReplyDelete
  154. followed gfc Teh Doll
    liked all the pages Teh Doll


    dollhousecreation(at)gmail(dot)com

    Happy Blog Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  155. Such a generous giveaway thank you!
    Liked all of the pages [Bryant Lee]
    Also liked you're Facebook Page [Bryant Lee]
    Followed your Blog [fashoncrave, bryant-123@live.com]

    Email: fashoncrave@live.com

    Happy Birthday to your Blog!


    www.fashoncrave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  156. Absolutely adore your blog - I've done everything; liked all facebook pages and am now following you on twitter :) amazing giveaway!
    ejefferys@hotmail.co.uk

    http://hurtslikeheavenblog.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  157. My e-mail: oance.bianca@yahoo.com
    Liked all the pages and you on facebook, followed you on twitter and on Bloglovin.

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  158. followed your twitter, and liked all pages - including your facebook page ;D

    my email address is - rachiee_96@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. Hi Amy!

    I recently discovered your blog through LookBook and am in love with everything! Your photos, layout and posts! They are all so beautiful!

    It would make me super happy if I win, especially since it was my birthday recently!

    I liked all the pages including yours and also followed you on twitter!

    tengan (at) y7mail (dot) com

    Hope you have a lovely week!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  160. This competition is so exciting, your blog is beautiful and I love all your lookbook outfits! n_n
    Molly Gooderham
    molly@ggooderham.fsnet.co.uk
    I followed your twitter; MollyGoo
    And I liked your Facebook page, looking forward to more posts from you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  161. I'm following you on facebook and twitter.
    Betty757@centrum.sk

    ReplyDelete
  162. Followed you on Facebook, I unfortunately dont use twitter! I have two emails:

    My facebook email is: chloe6sic6@hotmail.com
    and my gmail email (which i used to follow your blog) is chloemmahony@gmail.com

    chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  163. I liked Facebook pages, including yours. I don't use twitter.

    my gmail: karolina.adeszko@gmail.com

    greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  164. Awesome giveaway and congrats on your birthday!! I've just started out the whole following blogs thing and I stumbled onto yours because of this giveaway! I look forward to reading what you post in the future and going back and looking through the rest of the posts from this year! Congrats again!

    Aubrey

    My email is: Aurelie.Ancile@gmail.com
    And I followed you on facebook and twitter!
    Twitter: AubreyWissmann

    ReplyDelete
  165. Thank you so much for this incredible giveaway! :)

    E-mail: tachycardioid@hotmail.com
    And I followed you on both twitter and facebook!
    My twitter is Pandaiisuki on twitter if you need to check and my name is Karolina on facebook :D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  166. great giveaway:)

    email: myri1994@arcor.de
    GFC: Myriam S.
    Facebook: Myriam Schumacher

    I also liked your facebook page and follow you on twitter (Myriam Schumacher).

    xoxo

    http://myriyummy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  167. What an amazing giveaway! Your blog is so special and well done on the past year.
    I've liked all the pages and followed you on both twitter and facebook under Sarah Botha.
    My email is sarah@theangelheadedhipster.com
    Fingers crossed!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  168. mkaim94_apoel@hotmail.com

    did everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  169. So I'd really love to win this giveaway not because I deserve it more than anyone else (hey everyone deserves such great vouchers where you can choose whatever you like and such a cute shirt and great leggings, which I'd all wear so much!) but because I never really participate in these things because I never win anything. (I hate contests I tend to have bad luck in them).
    I usually also hate all the liking that you have to do but I just discovered your blog and I'm loving it to bits already! You have great photo's, an amazing layout (gonna take notes from it) and seem to have such lovely content (which I'll go through after finishing this comment). So for one time it wasn't a bother at all to like everything. I added you on twitter and facebook as well because I think I've found a new blog to add to my favorites :D My email is bogaertmaya@gmail.com
    Hope my luck will be turned this time!
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  170. [x] Be a follower of my blog with Google friend connect.
    GFC: Visa
    [x] Like Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally on Facebook.
    FB: Visa Lom

    Comment on this post with your email!
    1.fine.dai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. EXTRA ENTRY
    For additional entries, like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter

    FB: Visa Lom
    Twitter: @1finedai

    1.fine.dai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I am very happy to descover your blog. Your work is amazing!
    And it's a really nice of you to do this giveaway.

    I've liked all the pages and followed you on twitter and facebook
    facebook name: kaja.sotlar@gmail.com and Twitter: Kaia_san.

    Greetings from Slovenia!

    ReplyDelete
  173. lejla_ha@hotmail.com
    follow you on google friend connect, liked all the pages, liked your page, follow you on twitter... and really really want everything so so bad! Lots of love from Lejla <3

    ReplyDelete
  174. thanks for the giveaway!:)

    i like you on facebook and followed you on twitter! my fb name is emily baker and my twitter name is bakerangel1

    bakerangel1@yahoo.com

    timeofmylife31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I liked all the pages (your facebook page, Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally) and I'm already following this blog. My facebook profile is http://www.facebook.com/santiago.rodriguez.315

    santiago_prom11@hotmail.com

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  176. Done everything! Awesome giveaway!
    ribz.no1_emo@rocketmail.com
    And happy first birthday! Hope your blog will have many more fabulous years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  177. jbeatricem@gmail.com

    I did EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  178. Followed you on GFC,
    Liked Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally on Facebook.

    ruthjimenezonline@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. extra entry:
    Liked your Facebook page and followed you on Twitter

    ruthjimenezonline@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Followed your blog, like all the fb pages, and followed you on twitter.
    Fb name is Sarah Bayless, twitter is sarahalahara, and email is sb_wolf13@hotmail.com!
    Thank you so much for the opportunity! I love your style and would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  181. Followed your blog, liked the pages (including yours!) and followed on twitter (I'm @gegelovesit) :)

    e-mail: gegezany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. 1. I'm a follower of your blog with Google friend connect.
    2. I liked Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally on Facebook.
    3. Here's my email: ezgi.meric@gmail.com
    4. For additional entries, I liked your Facebook page and I follow you on Twitter.
    Thanks for this great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  183. First of all, thank you for this awesome giveaway and for this blog.
    Of course, I followed your blog on Google, liked all the pages on Facebook (Camille Guillemot) and followed you on twitter (twitter.com/camguillemot)
    I hope for the best, and, most of all, hope you will continue this great blog I always enjoy to read.
    (sorry for my bad english)
    Thank you again, and kisses from France!

    ReplyDelete
  184. Hey :)

    I'm a follower of your blog via GFC, Twitter (Bright_Black) and FB now.
    I also like Beginning Boutique, Dahlia and Lovely Sally on FB (You can find me on FB with the e-mail: ailin92[at]web.de)
    My E-Mail is: tanja.brodbeck@yahoo.de

    Your giveaway is great and I hope you will keep up the great work and inspiration!




    ReplyDelete
  185. hey, all pages from fb (also your fanpage) are liked, i'm follow your blog via google frien connect and also follow you on twitter ;)
    my fb: Anna Malinowska
    my twitter: haalloon
    my e-mail: len3110@wp.pl

    btw, GREAT GIVEAWAY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  186. I liked your facebook page and completed all the other steps :)

    Gorgeous clothes and beautiful photography.

    My email is helen.byrne92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  187. Thanx so much for this awesome giveaway. So glad I recently discovered your blog.

    1. now following your blog with Google friend connect.
    2. Liked Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally on Facebook.
    3. Comment on this post with your email! | dogtertji@gmail.com
    4. additional entries - liked your Facebook page.

    Thanx for the great read and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  188. followed you on gfc and liked the pages.
    cutamora.lex@gmail(dot)com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  189. AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!
    1. Followed via GFC (chinda phraph)
    2. Liked Beginning Boutique, Dahlia, and Lovely Sally on
    FB (chinda phraph)
    3. Email: cphraph@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  190. 4. Extra entry:
    Liked your FB page and followed on Twitter @cphraoh
    Email: cphraph@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete