Harriet Gray - temporary cat tattoos

I've seen these guys quite a bit around the internet and loved them but could never find the original source, after their feature on Franki 
today I finally discovered who the artist is, Harriet Gray, you genius! In truth, I'v been considering a real cat tattoo for a while and 
think these ones are just incredible, I love illy's done in this style - not too perfect, a bit scruffy, and full of character. Please check out 
her store and blog for all her other work, apparently she's bringing out little pug tattoos soon too, yay!

19 comments:

  1. I'm not a tattoo person and even as a child I didn't really like those fake stick on tattoos you got with the chewing gum, but these are so clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute, I need to order some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, they are gorgeous!

    Karen | http://fauxsophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tattoos are cute! I guess they worth a try <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable and they look amazing on! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuuuuuute!! :))

    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I'd definitely try these aw :)

    http://drowsyhearts.blogspot.co.uk Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww its sooo amazingly cute :3

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. dein blog ist so toll! O:

    liebste grüße, mintgruenemacarons.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are genius ! I really like it :)

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww this is lovely! <3 xxx

    day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet tattoo , artist has produced a master piece .....

    ReplyDelete