"If you ever get lonely, you just go to the record store and visit your friends"

Evil Twin skirt & ring c.o Beginning Boutique / necklace c.o Deuce / lace top: vintage / Lime Crime eyeliner c.o Beginning Boutique

Been spending some time watching all my favourite old movies and of course Almost Famous made an appearance, 
fell in love with it all over again! Hence the blog title :)

Lately I'v been doing a lot of thinking about the direction I'd like to take this blog in, and thought I'd ask you guys what you'd like to see 
more of? If you have any ideas or things you'd like  me to post about  leave a comment and I'l try get to everything!  I think basically I'm 
just getting a little tired of this being a "fashion only" blog, and have been thinking about incorporating  more photography about life and 
just general things..Sooo if you'd like to see more of my professional photography work, baking adventures, travels,  and just general life 
let me know. Also, for everyone who's sent me hair/makeup mails, would that still be of interest? I'm open to everything, so yeah,
send me ideas!

In other news, does someone out there wanna sponsor my final year of studies?! I'v been driving myself crazy trying to find bursaries for 
photography and have come to the conclusion that they probably just don't actually exist. Seriously. What the fuck. Also, everyone has 
been SO unhelpful and I have decided that the  financial aid people at NMMU obviously really hate either me or their job. Ahhh! Just my 
luck, finally have some direction and idea of where I want to take my work, and of course money would need to butt in and ruin everything. 
Le sigh.

25 comments:

  1. I really like your outfits. this one is super romantic

    Lena

    http://the-perfectly-imperfect.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect, I just fell in love with all your dreamy photos <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of everything! Yessss

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love to see more of your travels! south africa seems such a beautiful place, i'd adore seeing more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SA is incredibly beautiful! Especially now during summer, I'l def try do more travel posts :) x

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit and your photography is breathtaking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. change is always good :) love your hair color

    ReplyDelete
  7. You still haven't shared with us your editing techniques! Your blog is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! Great necklace!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the scalloped edges of your skirt! And as for the focus of your blog, you should feature things that inspire you 'cause if you're passionate about something it'll be contagious and others will like it too (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore your editing style.

    I'd love to see little adventures you go on I think that'd be great but definitely don't stop the outfit posts 'cause they're brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos as usual! And ooh, posts about your professional photog work, baking adventures, general life and travels sounds lovely!!! Would love to see more about your life! :)
    And awww man, I hope you sort things out for your final year! (HUG) I hate it when the admin people at schools can be so unhelpful sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely stunning photographs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes to more lifestyle photos! And hair, makeup, photography tutorials :) Sorry the admin is crashing at your school - they always seem to be complicated to work with... why is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your photographs! aand yeah i'd really like to see more lifestyle photos. i'm following you now. :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. So in love with this outfit, and how beautiful are your photos! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. your look is so adorable and pretty. I love your style

    x
    http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely quote, outifit and photos <3

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete