Lover of the Light

Dress: Beginning Boutique // Kimono: Billabong 

Wearing this beautiful dress, with lace and cutouts, from Beginning Boutique. I really can't say  how lovely their store is enough times, 
they just got loads of new stock including some hats that are perfect for every season and a few playsuits I am a little obsessed with!
Also, there's currently a competition on their fb page where you can win a $500 voucher to spend on their online store!

Oh, I painted my nails after being inspired by Ivania. Trying not to be such a boring bore and actually make some effort, I quite like them!
x

23 comments:

  1. So beautiful! lovely!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur hair and nails are pure love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails looks way too cool like that ! such a great idea !

    http://firstmorninglight.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit! that shawl is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this post is incredibly beautiful and elegant, from the dress to your simplistic style in accessories -so, so lovely. I, especially and absolutely, adore your nail varnish. I honestly may attempt to put a stop to biting my nails to unsightly nubs just so I can try this design -its honestly so chic!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh... these photos + your hair + the outfit = pure love. No words...
    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. And your nail design is rad... I may have to try it out! :)

    xoxo, Blair

    http://loveblair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to have to try something similar on my nails. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is looking incredible! Such a beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is amazing! Such a brilliant ombre, did you do it yourself or not?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the nails, something a bit different!

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with your dress and your nail polish.

    Mind check my blog? If you follow, thanks. xx

    Jos
    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is gorgeous!! i love that kimono. and the cut out dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking gorgeous! Love the kimono <3
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dein Outfit sieht echt super aus, vor allem die Fingernägel gefallen mir :D

    Liebe Grüße, Lexa
    www.verliebtin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. bardzo dobre zdjęcia, światło mega ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that kimono! Gorgeous photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely adore that kimono! I am totally going to go buy one now.=)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog is so so pretty, layout, photography and...you! Ha! Glad I stumbled upon it :)

    http://theundersized.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete