in love with the rings!Twinsxx
Love everything here, especially the Skateboard!! I'm having a MAC Giveaway if you fancy checking it out :) xxhttp://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/
I love those rings! So pretty! And I love Zoe's blog as well! xthedamselinadress.blogspot.com
even if i don't "do skateboards" this is such a lovely board that i would'nt mind hanging in my bedroom...http://firstmorninglight.blogspot.fr/
The rings are amazing! And i love the colour of the necklace.x Eve
Your style is just perfect and how lovely is Moonrise Kingdom!
That second ring, looooove it! X
Sooo amazing!! love the second pictures!http://wolfandwood.blogspot.com/
i have the sterling silver herkimer diamond ring. it's my absolute favorite.
in love with the rings!
ReplyDeleteTwins
xx
Love everything here, especially the Skateboard!!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a MAC Giveaway if you fancy checking it out :) xx
http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/
I love those rings! So pretty! And I love Zoe's blog as well! x
ReplyDeletethedamselinadress.blogspot.com
even if i don't "do skateboards" this is such a lovely board that i would'nt mind hanging in my bedroom...
ReplyDeletehttp://firstmorninglight.blogspot.fr/
The rings are amazing! And i love the colour of the necklace.
ReplyDeletex Eve
Your style is just perfect and how lovely is Moonrise Kingdom!
ReplyDeleteThat second ring, looooove it! X
ReplyDeleteSooo amazing!! love the second pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://wolfandwood.blogspot.com/
i have the sterling silver herkimer diamond ring. it's my absolute favorite.
ReplyDelete