New Work: Wanderlust

A little preview of one of my latest shoots, just some girls being silly on a summers day

Wooah things are a little crazy right now, two shoots planned for this weekend which could hopefully lead to something really big.. 
and my first solo exhibition next week.. I'm running around in circles a little bit and trying to keep my head whilst trying to make some 
cool stuff to put up with my photo's, if you're in PE next week Wednesday please come have a look-see, it's at the Friendly Stranger!

Anyways, I'v been a bad blogger (what's new) but I promise one or two new outfit posts sometime this weekend, in the meantime you 
can see what I'm up to on instagram - amy_scheepers , I only got into it a few days ago and am definitely going to 
be updating over there pretty frequently..x

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love these photos! :)
    http://lealuu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely pictures

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holywow, did you make these pics yourself?!
    Definitely amazing pictures,
    and what a beautiful girls they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! The dress in that first one is so gorgeous.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i'm impressed
    lovly black and white pictures!
    they are just amazing and show freedom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, your work is amazing. And I really love your style. I wouldn't complain if you did a few blog posts a day :D. Please keep posting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, deine Fotos schauen so professionell aus!
    gefällt mir sehr!

    Lexa :D

    www.verliebtin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog. Beautiful photos <3<3<3

    Hope you'll visit me, I'll be so grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete