cat jumper & backpack c.o Romwe / necklace: Kastor & Pollux / cordouroy skirt: Urban Outfitters / shoes: Guard the Vintage /
Evil Twin ring c.o Beginning Boutique
Back at my parents for the weekend and I'm so keen to spend it at the beach and in the water! Sometimes even just a night away from the city feels like a holiday. I am the palest creature right now so I'm off to get started on a tan after writing this!
In other news, I won a giveaway on the Kastor & Pollux blog a little while ago and this Umbra necklace was the prize. Pretty safe to say that
my neck now feels like a ugly naked baby whenever I don't wear it. Does that even make sense? Probably not.
Also, have you heard of Alt-J and Tame Impala? New music loves
x







So adorable! Love this to bits <3
ReplyDeletethedamselinadress.blogspot.com
Hermoso suéter de gato.
ReplyDeleteMe encanta. :)
that is such a cute cute sweater! :)
ReplyDelete♥The Niknok Style
beautiful! and WOW your Header, sooo adorable i love it<3
ReplyDeletelove your hair xx
ReplyDeletehave fun at the beach! lucky you!
ReplyDeleteso cute! i looove your header btw xx
ReplyDeletepretty! I wish I could wear shorts again, but it's too cold :(
ReplyDeleteYour rings are really beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteLena
http://the-perfectly-imperfect.blogspot.de/
i love sweather and your shoes! <3
ReplyDeletebeautiful rings. excellent)
ReplyDeletethe necklace is amazing! must have.
ReplyDeletenice post, love your blog.
xx Rebe
www.rebesrunway.com
The necklace is awesome! Congrats on winning.
ReplyDeleteAnd dont worry pale is cool too.
x Eve