playsuit c.o Beginning Boutique // bag c.o VJ Style // hat: Mr Price // booties: Free People
I can't wait for the next month of sun, ocean, travels, and Christmas. And of course, the burnt skin, blonder hair, pressies,
and +- 5kg's (all that Christmas food) that comes with it. YAY.
Anyways, I'v been running around in this playsuit for days bare-legged and then the one day I decide to take some outfit pics,
PE decides to remind me why it's also called the windy city. Gotta love this place. But really, I just love this playsuit! Little items
like this are becoming my go-to for summer days, no effort, a cute print, and off you go. Personally I'm a huge sucker for paisley, but
Also, they're having a Christmas 20% off sale today only when you use the code XMAS at checkout (on orders over $50), oh and
I'm off to watch The Hobbit now x






Boho chic! Beautiful outfit :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
It's so beautiful, I love the print and the colors ♥
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh you have the most beautiful face!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://yourdulde.blogspot.com
Beautiful dress and love the hat too!
ReplyDeleteX
such a beautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteand i love your layout and header! just to let you know haha ♥
Your purple dress is so pretty!!
ReplyDeletehttp://liberatedbylkc.blogspot.co.nz/
I love that dress :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love your playsuit!! I'm a huge sucker for paisley as well <3
ReplyDeletethedamselinadress.blogspot.com
rewelacyjna stylizacja! :*
ReplyDeletelove the dress and hat, cool combination <3 :)
ReplyDeletecheers, Jessica
PHOSKINNY
lovely <3
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! x
ReplyDeletehttp://theneondust.blogspot.com/