My latest shoot
Lately life has been crazy, I'm shooting every other day and the editing work is just piling up, and I'm loving it. Crazy stressed out is still better than bored
in my opinion. Today I'm juggling three editing jobs, planning 2 shoots, and replying to a bazillion mails. And making time for some Downton Abbey, priorities y'know.
Anyways, yesterday I turned 23 years old. Dayum. In true Piscean form I spent the day doing what I do best, creating. I was shooting on the beach and around the city all day and even had a bit of an adventure when our car got stuck in a sand dune, ha! Oh and due to the loveliness that is birthdays I should be getting some new ink in the next few days. Yay!
Model: Tessa Rose Vardy // MUA: Alana Pohlmann // Photographer: Amy Scheepers





This is very lovely. I love the dreaminess in your pictures. xx
ReplyDeleteLove,
Josephine
www.bloomingflame.com
This is too beautiful
ReplyDeleteladies in navy
amy - i'm absolutely speechless! your photography is so beautiful, ethereal, and perfect <3 you are an amazing artist, and your personality really shows through in your photos!
ReplyDeleteHigh-Stitched Voice
This shoot is just amazing...
ReplyDeleteHttp://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline ♡
omg how lovely are these photos?! <3
ReplyDeletecoffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
facebook.com/rocknrolllies
This is divine. You are a very talented lady!
ReplyDeleteNew Post: If I Had A Million Dollars
http://www.are-we-on-time.com/2013/03/if-i-had-million-dollars-episode-two.html
Z
Wow, gorgeous shoot! I would love to are more shoots.
ReplyDeleteAnd happy belated birthday!
these photos are so beautiful, i love the colors and the atmosphere in them!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photos. She is also very gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYour work always inspires me so much! And a happy birthday to you, mine's on Sunday so I'm a fellow Piscean (:
ReplyDeleteThis is really amazing, Amy. Belated Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, your style for sure!
ReplyDeleteFanny
tvotvp.blogspot.com
These look so lovely, I just fell in love with the first picture, it's incredible.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
this is so pretty! xx
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! love the pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://yourdulde.blogspot.com/
Oh my, your photographs are amazing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Your hard work is paying off <3
belated happy birthday to you! xx
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photographs. Very ethereal and mystic.
ReplyDeletehttp://thecrabeyes.blogspot.co.uk/
Happy birthday! Your pictures are amazing!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are stunning I love how the light gives of such a mystical feel to it all! Your blog is definitely my new favourite, I just love your photos and style!
ReplyDeletexx
Beautiful work! I just stumbled upon your blog, it´s really lovely (:
ReplyDeletehttp://styletherapy.blog.com/
Lovely pics!
ReplyDeletehttp://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/punkday.html
amazing shoot! and happy birthday :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/
Haiii fellow Pisces ;) Just turned 20...does shirt start hitting the fan now?!
ReplyDeleteThe images are beautiful, sucha 'magical' mood...and your model is stunning!
http://theundersized.blogspot.co.uk
wow amazing photos :) you're so talented
ReplyDeletewww.crepesforbreakfast.blogspot.com