Beyond the Neighborhood (Giveaway)

Playsuit c.o Stylemology // Jacket c.o Motel Rocks // Boots c.o Choies // Evil Twin ring c.o Beginning Boutique // Evil Eye bracelet: Vanessa Mooney

I always have my ears open for online stores in South Africa, there's such a market and already loads of stores catching on, 
however I haven't found a place that has really caught my attention until now. 
I discovered Stylemology  just a little while ago and they recently sent over this lovely Motel Rocks play-suit for me to have some fun with. 
Besides loving the play-suit a whole lot, the whole experience with Stylemology was really nice. Their customer service is super friendly and efficient, 
and you get the impression that they actually really love fashion and that it's not just another job to them. Also, they stock rad clothing, enough said. 
The site is full of beautiful things and they also stock international brands like Motel Rocks and Supertrash. Definitely my new go-to for online 
shopping in SA, sooo stoked I discovered them!!

In other news, I'm having a little giveaway! You can win yourself a $50 gift certificate from Choies, as well as a surprise gift that they choose.
To enter, you need to be a follower of my blog, like the Choies facebook page, register on their site with all your deets, and leave a comment 
on this post with the link of your favorite item and your email address. 
Winner will be chosen next week Friday! I mail the winners of my giveaways, so keep an eye on your  emails x

46 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing. Loving the playsuit, especially! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how much i always love your photos!
    http://www.choies.com/product/casual-leggings-in-photographic-star-gazer-print-claret-red
    miia.kilpio@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is amazing: http://www.choies.com/product/vintage-aqua-white-collar-chiffon-dress

    vera-rolle@yandex.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful outfit, I love that playsuit.
    Thanks for doing the giveaway, Amy :)
    My email is andreacantaro@hotmail.com and this is the item I picked: http://www.choies.com/product/gray-t-shirt-in-eye-print

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this^^ and thanks for the great giveaway!

    My favorite piece would be this super cute jumpsuit:
    http://www.choies.com/product/shorts-in-floral-print

    My email: anni.hirvikorpi@luukku.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely picture:)
    here's my current favorite item
    From the choies site:)
    http://www.choies.com/product/black-diy-sunglasses-with-flowers
    my email is: dancejolie@hotmail.com

    goldenbohemian.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shirt:
    http://www.choies.com/product/t-shirt-with-virgin-mary-print

    email:freiwelt@gmx.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skin colour :DD
    Joellensougan@web.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! that dress is stunning, and love your hair!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! :)
    http://www.choies.com/product/high-top-concealed-wedge-trainers-2
    e-mail: soundymanuel@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! Gorgeous floral dress! And also love the bracelet!

    y-yulia-yudina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so beautiful, girl !



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photos!

    My favorite item from their shop is the Colorful Floral Shorts.

    email: khuynh.521@gmail.com

    Kathy :)
    dreamerssanddrifters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! love the playsuit's texture!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this dress!! http://www.choies.com/product/strapless-waisted-dress

    soloparaalgunos90@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your hair *-*
    Email: krystal_marie01@hotmail.com
    favorite item: http://www.choies.com/product/white-t-shirt-in-cross-print

    ReplyDelete
  17. my favourite: http://www.choies.com/product/studded-pu-biker-jacket <3
    kroliczek_x3@wp.pl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous playsuit ! xx
    email : lorena_ilie@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the playsuit!! It really does look like motel!

    This is my fav Choies item! http://www.choies.com/product/dip-dye-denim-shirt Been looking for a denim shirt

    Jaye
    The Movie Life of JP

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning playsuit!! Your hair is to die for :)

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. My email is lana.rachel.burns@gmail.com
    This is a stunning post!
    It took me a while but this would be amazeballs!
    http://www.choies.com/product/blue-sleeveless-dress-with-cut-out

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this: http://www.choies.com/product/fine-belt-mesh-dress
    marissapoon@rocketmail.com
    <3
    btw love your playsuit! the cut out at the back is the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the outfit. Well put together.
    Favortie Item:http://www.choies.com/product/stylish-pu-chiffon-long-sleeve-shirt
    email: tmaria0112@yahoo.com
    tumblr: realchicksdorealthangz.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your jacket <3
    My fav this one http://www.choies.com/product/cartoon-bat-gray-t-shirt-with-sawtooth-edge
    Nani Kurniasih - nanikurniasih07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi!:) My favorite item is Punk Rivets Necklace:)
    http://www.choies.com/product/punk-rivets-necklace
    christina.ptuhina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey, thanks for the discovering and the givaway!

    I'd love to participate so this is my mail fanny.josf@gmail.com
    and I'm following your blog and like Choies facebook page with my personal account (Fanny M. J.)

    Thank you!

    Fanny
    tvotvp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. my fav outfit is Peter-pan Black Stitching Apricot Slim Vest Dress
    http://www.choies.com/product/peter-pan-black-stitching-apricot-slim-vest-dress

    email : bhoomshaw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. <3
    dkkosciolek@gmail.com
    http://www.choies.com/product/military-studded-chiffon-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  29. GFC: lola
    cagaljlaura@gmail.com
    love this shirt <3 http://www.choies.com/product/the-dog-printed-chiffon-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  30. hello gorgeous! and those photos, woooow.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I realised that playsuits have been cropping up lately on blogsphere and you wear it so well ;)Lovely print too xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loving the cat suede loafer!

    lauren.curious@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great giveaway!
    Debora Ferri
    debby_f@hotmail.it
    http://www.choies.com/product/black-and-white-checked-skirt-with-elastic-waist

    ReplyDelete
  34. anamatcag@gmail.com
    http://www.choies.com/product/stripe-shirt-with-dipped-hem

    ReplyDelete
  35. esty.mary@yahoo.com
    http://www.choies.com/product/originals-ponyskin-classics-8-eye-boot

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love your whole pretty outfit! adore that spring-ish playsuit!

    Szabina Luzics
    porcukorborso at gmail dot com
    I love this one:
    http://www.choies.com/product/floral-dress-with-cut-out

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  37. my favorite item is http://www.choies.com/product/peter-pan-black-stitching-apricot-slim-vest-dress

    m.patriceline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the Golden-Yarn Embroideried White Dress With Flounced Hem! gracebowlesinman at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. http://www.choies.com/product/beads-necklace-white-dress-with-lace-trim
    redalepou@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. 1. Your heading is effing beautiful
    2. I found it hard to pic just one item from Choies, so I just made and outfit ahaha
    3. I'm a sucker for anything & everything B&W
    4. http://www.choies.com/product/shoulder-beads-black-chiffon-shirt-and-wide-leg-trousers
    5. http://www.choies.com/product/pointed-high-heels-with-metal-toe-cap
    6. e-mail: hoku[dot]fa[dot]show[dot]ku@gmail.com
    hoku.fa.show.ku@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. LOVE: http://www.choies.com/product/retro-tie-dyed-gray-denim-shirt

    hope I win x
    izabellamosqueda[at]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. My favourite item: http://www.choies.com/product/peter-pan-black-stitching-apricot-slim-vest-dress

    email: gogunia3(at)wp(dot)pl

    fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://www.choies.com/product/retro-tie-dyed-gray-denim-shirt
    pieniatarinoita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. nice dress ...adorable...get up..looking nice goreous..!!

    ReplyDelete