ANTICS OF THE MOON

One Teaspoon shirt c.o Shoppalu // Evil Twin shorts c.o Beginning Boutique 

Growing out a fringe is agony for someone with zero patience like myself, I'v become besties with beanies & hats for the past few weeks but 
yesterday decided it was time to wrestle with this thing on my head and get it to semi-behave. Thus, the above result. Meh.

In other news, the boys knee is all better! Finally! Yay!!
Which means he can get back on his boards (both surfing & skating) and I can't wait to get back into longboarding with him, this weekend 
is gonna be fun! (maybe not so much for my knees though)

* Beginning Boutique is currently running a competition where you can win $500 worth of wintery clothing goodness. Get involved here!


26 comments:

  1. great! so gorgeous :)


    xoxo.
    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shorts! I'm growing out my fringe as well and I agree with you on the agony part. I also have zero patience haha.

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really beautiful! Those shorts are so pretty.

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! My favourite is #2.
    I so love the shorts! Great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Canon cette tenue :)
    Et tu es très jolie


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com


    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necktie and the shorts! Have fun longboarding! :) (And your hair looks really good for being in that awkward growing period!)

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, the first photo is just incerdible

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl you are gorgeous! i just love this look so much! that is awesome :) i wish i was spending the weekend on a board.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look soo gorgeous! Your hair is amazing! :D Your outfil is amazing and ahh I need those shorts!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair in any situation!! wonderful!
    i realy want your blouse ♥

    SapirGoldman.blogspot
    http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such gorgeous photographs! Wow! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous!!!
    xxx
    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the photographs..! makes me look forward to summer :)

    matthew.
    http://www.chanteloup.me

    ReplyDelete
  15. those shorts are so amazing but always seem to be sold out :( http://bornwithstyleandsense.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving the side fringe... gorgeous pics as always

    ReplyDelete
  17. With which camera/lens have you taken these amazing pictures??

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so cute and your hairstyle, your dress up, everything is very cute and gorgeous. Would love to copy this style. I must say that you have got good fashion sense. lIked all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely blog.these photos are just perfect
    hope u can check out my blog :)
    http://iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete