Daisy jumper c.o Beginning Boutique // Skirt : Urban Outfitters
I have nothing to say right now other than I just bought my Rocking the Daisies tickets (a music festival in SA), and Alt J is playing. Hells. Yes.
Also, I can't stop fantasizing about shoes these days, and am currently planning genius plans on ways to get my hands on these 3 lovelies








I like the outfit and loving your hair!
ReplyDeleteSHE WALKS Blog
Beautiful!
ReplyDeletelike the... 1 or 3!!!
http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/
Love your Daisy jumper!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
Love your look. Those last two boots are so great but the Free People ones are my favorite.
ReplyDeleteKate from Clear the Way
Love your jumper! :D
ReplyDelete-Alicia
Neon Fox
This is beautiful, Amy! I love those shoes too <3
ReplyDeletewww.wldhrts.com
Your hair is so gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteYour blog is amazing and I am in love with that jumper!
ReplyDeleteNow following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)
Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts: She Is Pinstripe Dungarees at the North Bloggers Meet Up & Varsity Jacket & Nike Blazers | Varsity Girl
I am also Barratts Blogger of the Week and to celebrate Barratts have given me a £40 Barratts voucher to win - enter here.
Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog
aw, such a lovely outfit!
ReplyDeletexo, A.
RIITZERLAND - Photography and Lifestyle Blog
Lovely look!
ReplyDeleteReally love your jumper, heading off to the site now to browse :) All those boots are so cute, like the twist on them!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this skirt...WANT IT IN MY LIFE!x
ReplyDeletevanityrail.blogspot.co.uk
I love your skirt! :) you have a really awesome blog
ReplyDeletehttp://fashiononfire.org
Cool ensemble.
ReplyDeleteaddicted to your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are gorgeous and your style is just woow!!♥
http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/
I love your hair and that top! xx
ReplyDeleteI totally love this! The quality of the photos + the background + what you're wearing! <3 So gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com
You're too cute
ReplyDeletehttp://theundersized.blogspot.co.uk