velvet overalls : RVCA // boot : Topshop
1. Visited Durban over the weekend for work and managed to squeeze in a Topshop visit, Yay! It was my first time at the store and I was pretty taken with the shoes, but other than that to be honest I was quite put off by the prices of everything. There were some beautiful dungaree dresses as well but I can't be bothered spending that much on "trendy" pieces. Oh and the socks were amaze!! I'm a bit of a sock person and they have the best I'v seen in a while, but again quite overpriced. I think, for the quality that your getting, as well as the overall experience (I found the staff quite rude) it just didn't live up to all that I'v heard. That being said, I left with 2 amaze pairs of shoes so all in all I was pretty stoked.
2. Went to the hair salon for 8 hours the other day. Yes, 8 FUCKING HOURS. And as you can see in the pics above, I look pretty much exactly the same. Don't you just hate the way hairdressers never seem to actually listen to anything you say?! And then went back today and they basically transformed it into straw. Looks like the beanie is staying put for awhile longer still.
3. You can't really see the full extent of how awesome these overalls are in these pics. Firstly, they're velvet. I don't really think more needs to be said actually. I'm wearing them with a black bodysuit from BB underneath and it kinda looks like a big onesie but I'm just going with it cos onesie's are actually pretty rad anyways.
4. Does anyones else's style change all the time? Just when I think I'v figured myself out my tastes change completely and this happens to me regularly, like every 2 weeks or so. Like, just a little while ago I didn't have any black pieces in my closet other than a few skirts and now I can't actually get enough, I find myself wearing entirely black outfits all the time. Le sigh






this is so perfect, amy - i love this <333
ReplyDeleteHigh-Stitched Voice
I love the design of your blog !
ReplyDeleteHttp://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline ♡
Your hair looks rad anyway! Are those the new topshop boots? They're an awesome contrast to the all-black. Love xx
ReplyDeletei love love love your style. I'm from South Africa too! I had no idea there was a Topshop in Durban! WOO! xxx
ReplyDeleteulala,awesome pics
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!
ReplyDeleteSame thing happened to me with black clothing. I didn't want to end up with an almost entirely black closet but I just couldn't resist, it always looks so good.
Kisses!
Hey,
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures. The outfit is great and I love your style!
Love
http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/
gorgeous! the shoes are amazing!
ReplyDeletekw Ladies in Navy
Target giveaway!
So great ♥ I love your blog so much!
ReplyDeleteGreta from What ever
Clothes from Topshop are really great, but sometimes don't worth the prices... Love your photos! : )
ReplyDeleteWow so stunning!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
Love the hair~
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are lovely and your hair is looking pretty lovely to me!x
ReplyDeletevanityrail.blogspot.co.uk
gosh you are gorgeous! what photo editing software do you use :)
ReplyDeletehttp://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/