Anyone who knows me should remember my days of anti wedding/marriage, I used to be all "ew love blah blah", but my my how things have changed. While I'm not in any hurry to run down the aisle myself (whats the hurry + I'v promised myself that my hair has to reach my bum and then, and only then, will I be ready. God knows when that day will arrive after the hairdresser nightmares from last week), I can admit that I have joined the mobs of woman frequenting Pinterest in the pursuit of beautiful wedding pictures. Seriously, what is it about weddings that is just so incredibly pretty!! And I, a self confessed pretty-things addict, have been sucked right in.
Now, less rambling-more business. I have recently started photographing weddings alongside my usual fashion work and am seriously enjoying this venture so far! All of the images above were taken by Jedd and I under the name Lovely Bones. This is a very new project that is close to my heart and I can't wait to see where it takes me, I would be so so happy if you would show some support and like the Lovely Bones facebook page, as well as have a peek at the rest of the images on our website
x










Perfect lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteStray Alley
Amazing pictures...
ReplyDeleteso beautiful! this is killing me!
ReplyDeletekw Ladies in Navy
Target giveaway!
love your blog
ReplyDeletefollowed
www.thekaybook.com
xoxox
These are so damn beautiful! The glowing effect that each one has is lovely.
ReplyDeletewow. I love these photos!!! <3
ReplyDeletewooooooooooooow amazing photos !!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIf I ask you what your camera and lens?
Wow these photographs are absolutely stunning! Well done on them and keep it up! p.s (i want to get married now) x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/
Great pictures, I would like to have some quality pictures like yours for my second time marriage!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Photos! So love them!
ReplyDelete