dress c/o Arnhem
boots : Topshop
So I'm just gonna highlight the obvious here and say I AM NOT WEARING A BEANIE
Yup, my forehead has been completely left to the elements here guys, I'm not gonna lie, the only reason for this rare occurrence is
because I think I actually lost my beanie. So yeah, that's pretty much my life in a nutshell right now
Anyways, I really love this dress, it's super feminine and one of those rad items that can be worn easily in Winter or Summer, with tights & a cardi
or a hat & bare feet. Also, the long slits on either side are such fun/not such fun when big gusts of wind come out of nowhere
If you're not familiar with Arnhem yet you should really check out their store. Aussie labels always tend to get it very right and this one is no exception
I was sent a kimono as well which you will be seeing a LOT of on this blog soon and which has become a permanent fixture on my body
x






Pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteStray Alley
such an amazing dress :)
Deletethe photoshoot is awesome !
Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline ♡
Such a stunning outfit! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://lartoffashion.blogspot.com
The dress is so light and flowy! gorgeous pictures <3
ReplyDeletexx
Lillian from The Rustyhead
amazing! i love your hai, it`s perfect!
ReplyDeletebeautiful dress and adore your hair!
ReplyDeletekw, ladies in navy
Pink is very pretty on you, I like the dress with the boots too!
ReplyDeleteLena x
I live in Arnhem, it's a city in The Netherlands haha (:
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit!
a very pretty dress indeed:)
ReplyDeleteHow can you say your hair is wrecked - you look lovely without the beanie!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com
Wow this dress is just stunning!!x
ReplyDeletevanityrail.blogspot.co.uk
Very beautiful x
ReplyDeleteGem
gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com
You look like a doll!
ReplyDelete<3
love this outfit! the colours are fantastic with your hair. :) x
ReplyDeletePretty dress. It goes beautifully with your hair
ReplyDeletehttp://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/
SO GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeletethepeacesign.blogspot.com
You look wonderful in this dress! <3
ReplyDeleteYou look great, even without a beloved beanie. Love that dress!
ReplyDeleteKate from Clear the Way
Gorgeous <3
ReplyDeleteMacie,
AmenFashion
Such a beautiful dress! :)
ReplyDeleteKelly xo
http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/
Gorgeous dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://theelderfox.blogspot.co.uk/
Loving the dress/boots combo! Great style.
ReplyDeleteI'm new to your blog and am definitely glad I found it!
- Kathleen
http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/
i love how your pair this sweet maxi dress with the vintage inspired boots - lovely outfit <3
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
great combination!
ReplyDeletexoxo milla
Beautiful dress! You look gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteYinyin xx
Yinyinloves.blogspot.com
Your dress is amazing! Lovely photo's too
ReplyDeleteMaya - Archistas