DREAM A LITTLE BIGGER, DARLING

                     leather shorts c/o Beginning Boutique
                     beanie c/o Beginning Boutique
                     bodysuit c/o Beginning Boutique 
                     shoes : Topshop

Don't have much to say today to be honest! I have loads of editing I need to get done before Monday as I'm off to Cape Town then for an event, so this 
weekend looks like it will be full of work and I'm going to try get as much done today as possible! Track pants, loud music, & leftovers are my friends today, 
which is actually totally okay with me. 

Have a lovely weekend everybody! Oh, and follow me on my Facebook page! x

17 comments:

  1. Very nice Outfit!
    Have fun in Cape Town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photography. I like the shoes!

    come check out my blog some time? xx
    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole outfit is perfect, I love Beginning Boutique! Such great pieces. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair, looks flawless :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely amazing. I must check out their stuff!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. how beautiful! love the black with the high-waisted shorts
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the shorts, and you rock that beanie!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your beanie so much! x

    Gem
    gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Need this beanie so bad! x

    http://theelderfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the best! Loving all these pictures, the tones and your perfect look! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your cap and pic are so pretty! Greetings from Poland, xoxo

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this. love the neon yellow beanie the most haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos are so pretty. Love your outfit.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  15. So simple, yet so unique. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete